Sid – 5mt old Terrier x puppy – Ref 252 **HOMED**

Sid – 5mt old Terrier x puppy – Ref 252 **HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Sid – 5mt old Terrier x puppy – Ref 252 **HOMED**

• This topic has 2,721 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little baby is gone into foster with Esme who will update soon ;
    sausage.jpg

kyelblue

This little chap is so good,he sleeps all night on his own .Loves to go out walking , he is great on the lead.He understand the word no.He is a very happy good dog ,he has been well cared for.
    249.JPG
    244.JPG

Angela1

Esme you’re working your magic already … look at the difference! He’s such a cutie!!

Zanna

This little man is as gorgeous as he looks in the photo’s, I gave him a lift from the pound, he was so good, such a happy little pup, he sat in the back of the car wagging his tail the whole journey. He loved being with my kids, who fell in love with him and if they’d had their way he would have come straight home with us! He will be such a great family dog, I hope he finds one really soon.

galupyhorsey

what a gorgeous little guy :) Any idea how is is with other dogs and cats ?

kaydoyle

He is great with other dogs and loves to chase cats ;)

galupyhorsey

Awww he’s such a cutie. I have a small collie cross and she loves company. I also have 3 dog friendly kitties and a horsey. I think Sid could fit in with my little family really well

I prob won’t be in a position to adopt until the end of the month but would it be possible to meet the little guy at some stage

Emma x

tara

Hi Emma
    you would need send in an application first which you will find in the forms & downloads section on our website. This then goes to home visit and its only after that we move to meet & greet :-)

kyelblue

:D Hi Sid here, would you believe my foster mammy pushed me out into the rain to wee :lol: i tried to explain that it was ok ,i could wee in the kitchen :roll: , OH NO she would have none of it.She did have a nice big fluffy towel to dry me,but im still in shock :o I have decided to whimper so she knows to let me out.Now she says i am the best lil chap in the world.HUMANS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kyelblue

sorry i forgot to add some photos so here they are.
    250.JPG
    251.JPG

kyelblue

:D Sid is doing great,loves lots of hugs, kisses,his walks and his toys.He is toilet trained :oops: and great in the car and on his lead,oh he adores getting his hair brushed. We are all falling in love with him,he is so good and lovable :D

kyelblue

:D more photos of Sid and his foster sisters
    007.JPG
    017.JPG
    022.JPG

Happiness

Sid you are just to cute. :D

kyelblue

:D Sid is such a happy chap,he is a laugh a minute :lol:.I have started to allow him off his lead and he is doing great,he does not go out of sight and returns first call.We all went to the beach,he was delighted with himself,digging holes with Fawn,Sindy ,chasing each other up and down the beach but when it came to getting into the water,he decided to let his foster sisters go ahead :oops: he did not want to get his hair wet :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happiness

Esme, Thank you so much for all the updates and lovely photos of Sid. He seems to be such a happy little chappie. :lol: We are following his progress and he seems to be coming on leaps and bounds . Well done for all your good work. :) :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.