Sherri – Bichon Friese -HOMED

Sherri – Bichon Friese -HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Sherri – Bichon Friese -HOMED

• This topic has 7,105 voices and 54 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    angjo

Hi All, here is my lovely girl. She was groomed yesterday and is all set for a busy weekend :D she is white as snow which will last for all of 5 minutes :P
    image.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

What a little stunner I can still remember that first photo of her so late at night getting groomed.
    She looks amazing and so glad I got to meet her again last week :)

angjo

Well my beautiful girl is with us 4 years next month :D I cannot believe how the time has flown. We have multiplied since then and have rescued more dogs in distress and of course our collie Charlie, 19 years; not to forget Timmy the cat :D

Lucy is my little princess and we love her soo much. Lucy is never far from my side, she comes with us where every we go. I am so grateful that I got the opportunity to adopt her as she has given us so much love & joy. She adores Hamish her boyfriend and he is smitten with her too. She takes no messing from the male dogs and they know she is the boss :D she is such a lovely girl full of love & licks.
    Thanks DID xx
    image.jpg

angjo

:D here she is again, looking as lovely as ever. I had to post her looking so cute :D
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Miss Lucy you look lovely and even seem to be smiling dressed up in your green!

kaydoyle

Merry Xmas from Lucy :D
    photo (2).JPG

angjo

Lucy representing dogsindistress :D :
    image.jpg

McShe

She did you all proud :D It was lovely to meet you, your three lovelies and all the other DID dogs who were there also.

angjo

My lovely Lucy xx
    image.jpg

kaydoyle

:lol: :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.