Shelly – Collie x *HOMED*….

Shelly – Collie x *HOMED*….

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Shelly – Collie x *HOMED*….

• This topic has 669 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    k9s

It’s a year ago this month that we got Shelly (Molly), so we thought we’d upload a few photos. She’s well and truly part of the family now. :D
    10.JPG
    DSCF2947.JPG
    DSCF2967.JPG

k9s

More photos…
    DSCF3028.JPG
    DSCF3299.JPG
    DSCF3535.JPG

emmat

Thanks so much for the update on this lady. She was such a dote when she first came to stay with me and I still have really fond memories of her. She looks AMAZING in the photos. Give her a pat on the head from me! Emma

k9s

Thanks Emma. If you hadn’t fostered her, she wouldn’t have come to us :) I will give her lots of pats for you :D She’s plonked at my feet as I type :) I’ll upload a few pictures of her every so often so you can keep track of her. It’s amazing how attached you get to them even after a short time of foster care.

emmat

That would be great…thank you. When there is a lull at work I can’t resist taking a peek at Shelly’s most recent photos….they bring a smile to my face every time :)

k9s

Hi all,

4 years on and Molly/Shelley is still with us bringing joy to our lives. I thought I’d upload a photo taken today of her enjoying the sunshine.
    A Dogs Life.JPG

Indianna

That is a great, happy image :P

kaydoyle

Happy photo…thank you…it is great to see her looking so well ;)

k9s

Thanks so much :D

k9s

Happy photo…thank you…it is great to see her looking so well ;)[/quote:r853bqgz]

Awe thanks :D You do such great work, and I thought that it might be nice to be reminded of the happy endings sometimes when you see so many sad cases.

She got her nails done today which wiped the smile off her face until we got home and she got a bone, and she once again looked like this!!

She’s pretty low maintenance :lol:

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

What is the formula Shelly you are getting younger looking every year :P
    Great photo………. I survived the dreaded nail clipping.

LuvMyFurKids

Shelly its so good to see how well you are still doing ….I remember collecting you and how scared you were….you fell on four lucky paws with your forever family

k9s

Shelly its so good to see how well you are still doing ….I remember collecting you and how scared you were….you fell on four lucky paws with your forever family[/quote:ml4gy6kf]

Awe! Thanks so much. I put the photos up for you and the people who were involved in her fostering in the early days so that you can see that ye make a big difference to peoples lives by doing the fostering.

Keep up the good work :D

k9s

What is the formula Shelly you are getting younger looking every year :P
    Great photo………. I survived the dreaded nail clipping.[/quote:11g70flc]

Thanks for the lovely comment.

Lol! She’s still running around like a lunatic, and acting like a pup! :lol:
    If her age was correct when we got her that makes her 12 now or 84 in dog years! I want whatever she’s having!!

Oh she really does hate her nails being clipped, but she gets over it pretty quickly :D

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.