Shelly – Collie x *HOMED*….

Shelly – Collie x *HOMED*….

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Shelly – Collie x *HOMED*….

• This topic has 669 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    tracy

nice an relaxed
    molly 1 006.jpg

tracy

see how clever i am,i can sit an give the paw.
    molly 1 009.jpg

tracy

i gave shelly a bath last night,thought it would be a huge struggle but it wasnt she loved getting washed.her coat is now lovely an soft an smells good too :D .she is great for security in the house as she will bark if anyone knocks at the door,but as soon as i open it she comes over tail wagging looking for a cuddle.shes fantastic in the car,just sits on the seat an looks out the window.the benifit of having an older dog is,no chewing on the furniture,fully house trained,has all her basic training,no digging up my garden,very relaxed in the house,yet if u want to play with her she can out do many younger dogs running after a football an playing tug of war.she is so loving an just wants to please everyone who meets her.who ever gets to adopt her will be very lucky.

LuvMyFurKids

Just wondering how our lovely lady is doing these days????? still as silkly and shinny as ever I bet!

Olivia

Shelly is gorgeous , what a cute face.

k9s

I’m in the process of being approved for adopting Shelly aka Molly. She came to us in fostercare, and we want to keep her, so fingers crossed. In the meantime, here are some updated pictures. :D
    DSCF9569.JPG
    Squish_The Ball.png
    DSCF9602.JPG

k9s

One more photo
    Flowerpot.JPG

k9s

Here’s a link to a video I made of Molly on youTube

[url:3ibos74j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soknSGk48U8[/url:3ibos74j]

Mutley

Molly is such a beauty! She has landed firmly on her paws and looks to be an eternal puppy. ;) Great video – loved the bit of the exercise ball and the hose! :lol:

k9s

Awe Thanks Mutley. I had great fun making the video. She’s a real character. She’s plonked herself down at my feet as I type!! We sign for her today I think, so it’s very exciting :)

kaydoyle

Shelly (Molly) was offically adopted today :D :D She is such a happy girl and so lucky that she landed on her paws with Gillian and her family. I have honestly never seen the adoration that Molly has for Gillian – it is heartwarming to see :) . Best wishes to all of you and look forward to loads of updates ;)

LuvMyFurKids

Well done Gillian you have a gem of a girl there and still such a spritley spirited lady …..Im sure her first mum is looking down from heaven happy knowing she has a home again!

Mutley

Congratulations! Wishing you many happy fun-filled years together. :D

mishka

Did the hc for Shelley and I have never seen a foster dog so devoted to her "fostermum" she is like Gillian’s shadow. Shelley couldn’t have found a more loving home. Good luck for your upcoming wedding day Gilllian!

k9s

:D thanks for the well wishes everyone :) I’m the lucky one. She’s a pleasure to be around, and she’s so loving. All she wants is love and hugs, and of course her favourite toy squidgeee!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.