Sheeba – GSD *Homed*

Sheeba – GSD *Homed*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Sheeba – GSD *Homed*

• This topic has 2,046 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    martinacarey

Hi Guys

We are fostering Sheba a female German Shepherd and we’re heading off on Sunday afternoon for one night and back Monday afternoon and are just wondering if someone could take her for the one night. We have someone who is taking Kas for us but don’t want to leave him with two big dogs. She’s a lovely temperment and great in the house. If we can’t get anyone to take her we’ll have to leave her in the house all day and night while we’re gone so would really be so grateful if someone could look after her for us and we can drop her off on our way and pick her up on our way home.

niamhicles

i had teh best day and night with this girl !! she is wonderful … such an amazing dog .. 100% great in the house … great with kids she was rolling around in the grass with my 7 year old nephew… and great with dogs big and small .. took really well to my mums yorkie :)
    she really is an amazing girl i hope she finds her forever home really soon martina and jimmy are doing a great job with her and im sure they will miss her when she does find her home ! i really cant state enough what an amazing dog she is :D

heres just a few pics ive taken of her at her sleep over :D
    she loved to just chill out at my feet and had a lovely sleep as my cuddle buddy :lol:

martinacarey

Sheeba is approximately 5 years old and is a good natured beautiful GSD. She has been neutered and microchipped and all her annual vaccinations are up to date. She loves running around in the park off the lead when we’re out and chasing a ball or stick or anything you throw for her. Once you keep an eye on her she will always come back. She’s completely toilet trained and has never had an accident in the house. She enjoys the company of other dogs and is well able to play with other big dogs. She doesn’t like cats at all and when she discovered our wild ones out the back she went crazy and now keeps looking to go out the back looking for them. She walks great on the lead and gets very excited when you pick it up to go for a walk. She’s very quiet, we haven’t heard her bark yet and sleeps well at night. She’s a beautiful looking girl and would settle in quickly once someone was willing to give her some love and attention. She sits and gives the paw especially when she wants a rub! We’ll get some pictures up of her soon.

martinacarey

Sheba is getting on great, we had her in our local park the other day and she jumped straight into the river and started swimming! We weren’t expecting that at all, she’s the first foster dog we’ve had that’s a swimmer. We’ll have to bring her to the beach I’m sure she’ll love it there. We’ve let her off the lead and she’s very good at staying close and coming back when called. She just runs around after a ball or just to run around. She’s great with other dogs, great with kids, people. She’s very quiet in the house and happily goes to bed when we do, we haven’t heard her bark at all. She’s very affectionate and loves a rub and when you stop she nuzzles you for more. She sits and gives the paw, she learns things very quickly. She’s housetrained and loves her grub. She’ll make such a great companion for someone or some family and I hope she finds her forever home soon.

jojo20

I saw Kas and Sheba having a lovely walk on Sat. Sheba’s photos dont do her justice she is stunning :D Big head turner. Her a fluffy Kas looked gorgeous in the sunshine having a lovely sniff together!

niamhicles

im so surprised this girl hasnt been adopted yet !!! she is amazing !!
    for 1 she is a spectaular looking dog, 2 she walks great on the lead, 3 she is very well behaved in the house, 4 she gets on great with other dogs, 5 she is great with children and adult oh i cud go on and on haha
    lovely girly i hope she finds her forever home soon !!!!

CHRISRON

can we post Sheba up on the sussex foram in the uk see if we can find her a fab home

martinacarey

Sheba is still doing well with us, everyone comments on how lovely her colouring is. She loves the fields we bring them to and can let them off to run around and by god can she run! We started splitting up on the walk, Jimmy would walk one way around the field and I’d walk the other coz she was getting a good bit of exercise running between the two of us doing whole laps of the field no bother to her. Then even when we all walk together she just takes herself off and does a few laps on her own, it’s amazing to watch. She came across a rabbit the other morning in the field and gave chase but luckily for the rabbit there was a fence it slipped through not so lucky for Sheba who ran into the fence and had a little cut on her face. We cleaned it up and it’s healed well though.

CHRISRON

we can offer Sheba a foster place in uk and have homes wating

CHRISRON

we have spoken to marie re sheber but still have had no reply Ron

CHRISRON

eny news on this baby yet

martinacarey

Sheba was enjoying the good weather over the weekend and we took her and Kas to the jacko which is a park close by with a river so she had a good swim to cool down and didn’t seem to want to get out at all! She loves her walks so much and gets so excited at the sight of her lead she’s gas. She gets a good run in the fields usually twice a day and we’re still finding it hard to put weight on her by uping her food but she must be burning it off with all the running around she does. She met some horses the other day in the fields and was very eager to get in to play with them but luckily she couldn’t fit through the fence. I got some pictures of her with them so I’ll have to post them up.

martinacarey

Sheba will be off to her new home next weekend all going well. She met her new brother a husky and they had fun on a walk together running around a big field. We’ll miss this lovely girl when she goes but I’m glad she will be well looked after.

martinacarey

Sheeba went off to her new home on Friday night and is getting on really well with her new Husky brother. She is so easy going I knew she’d settle in quick enough. I’m so happy she got such a great home!

ladles

Well done Martina and Jimmy, thanks for helping Sheeba find her forever home.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.