Seven 7 week old pups – 5 x male 2 x female

Seven 7 week old pups – 5 x male 2 x female

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Seven 7 week old pups – 5 x male 2 x female

• This topic has 1,265 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hpsheba

A member of the public found 7 puppies abandoned on wastleland. The lovely lady who found them has agreed to hold on to them tonight only.

tara

thank goodness for the kindness of strangers!!
    what do you think they are,a terrier mix maybe?

kazza90210

Just a quick photo of everybody will get individual pics soon, hopefully this will work didnt work earlier for me

kazza90210

Brusier

Poppy

Tigger

Buddy

Lilly

Jack

Patches

Photos really dont do these pups any justice, they are adorable!

kazza90210

Duno why the photos arent working anyone any ideas how to fix it!

treacys

I noticed that if I put up the "direct link" it didn’t work either so I put up the link that starts with "img". Unfortunately this also gives people access to all your photos so I made an account just for my foster. I’m not sure how to get it to work with putting the picture directly up. The way I have done it just puts up the link. Hope this helps

D

kazza90210

Thanks for that, the puppies are doing great getting bigger each day there are some real personalities starting to emerge. Im hoping good homes are waiting for my little guys out there.

kazza90210

6 of these guys have headed off to Dogs trust to find there forever homes, still have poppy with me as she has found a forever home with a lovely family here in Ireland! :D A happy ending for all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.