Scooby – Collie *HOMED*

Scooby – Collie *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Scooby – Collie *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,546 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    johnbaymore

It’s a good job you brought scooby collie here. I know many people will be going interested in him. One the most I like on a kind of breed of dogs is the collie is a highly intelligent dog. Sensitive, mild-mannered, sweet, easy to train and loyal to his master.

lora2509

how is scooby doing ?
    hes such a cute little head in the profile pic :)

LuvMyFurKids

I am just thrilled to be writing that our super scooby doo has now got a forever family home to go to ….its just the best news ever!

Mutley

Super!! :D I was just thinking a few minutes ago, wondering how he was doing! :lol: Congratulations to Scoobs and his forever family. ;)

scoo_mu

I am in tears here. I found him here in galway, He was so sweet, so petrified, and yet he was so kind throughout everything. He is so beautiful. So good looking too! I couldn’t understand why noone wanted him, cos i would have fostered him myself if i weren’t living away from home. Thank you so much whoever you are for rehoming him. He is so adorable. A great character of a dog… I hope he has a great life, and i am sure he will give ye plenty of giggles…

lora2509

ah thats brilliant news :)

LuvMyFurKids

Scooby heads off to his forever home tomorrow ….be happy my bouncy boy I hope that all your days are what doggy dreams are made of!

scoo_mu

aww. i am absolutely delighted to hear this. Good luck scoobs in your forever home. I needed some good news after the day i had.. thank you so much….

Lcusername

We’ll miss scooby loads. We got very attached to him over the last four months or so. Great dog loads of fun and a great personality. Well done to Sheila for taking in such a good fella.

clairef

Great update from Scooby’s forever home :D

"Scooby is great :o) He’s in his element here with an acre to run, and run he does! If he’s outside he doesn’t stop til dark, doing laps of the field, leaping in the air to catch flies and all with a big grin on his face!…His recall is so sharp too, again many months of little treats in the hand, he could be the full length of the acre away and after one call he turns and shoots back….

He has plenty of company as we’re here most of the time, as are the kids, and when we’re away he has stayed with Home from Home or a friend. Here are a few pics, it’s hard to get a good shot of him because he really never stops moving for long enough but you get the idea… I can’t say he’s always as clean as this though, we have plenty of muddy days here!"
    scooby1.jpg
    scooby2.jpg
    scooby3.jpg

scoo_mu

Aww thanks for the update on him.. Not sure if you kept his name, but isn’t he a lovely dog.

Thanks for the update, great to see him looking great and happy. He is a lovely dog, really sweet natured… thank you for adopting him

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.