Sassy – Staffie

Sassy – Staffie

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Sassy – Staffie

• This topic has 2,396 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Sassy

Reference Number: 960

Sex: Female

Located: Ashton Pound

Found:

Date Out: 1st November 2009

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

No Maura I dont think so :lol:
    She does not look like she needs steak and chicken fillets………she is already a little porker :roll:
    You should only be looking in the undernourished section :lol:

Maura

Sorry Marie, but I shouldn,t have her for long. :oops: She is too good looking and she should be snapped up in no time, so I should be back to the undernourished section before you can say Jack Robinson :lol: I need a staffie fix :D

ladles

Saw little Sassy out in real life today, she is gorgeous.

Maura

Hi all. I have landed myself with the most adorable little staffie ever. She is just ace. She is so gentle, well mannered, toilet trained, kiddie friendly, dog friendly. She just loves the world. She potters around the house, loves her bones and plays ball. She is only tiny but has a body to die for, solid muscle from head to toe. She never shuts up talking, those staffie lovers out there will know what I,m talking about :lol: . She is good on the lead. She is fine when I go out and is always asleep in her bed when I come back. She sleeps in the kitchen when I,m out but I must confess I took her to bed with me last night and she slept on my bed all night and didn,t move a muscle.She has the most beautiful face and she moves her ears indivually which is funny to watch. She loves her walks and marches down the road with me. She has been extremely well cared for and is in perfect health. She is brilliant and would be perfect in any family home with kids of any age. I will get some pics up in the next few days. Maura

Maura

Hi All. Well hear are a few pics of the beautiful Sassy.

Maura

Maura

Maura

Maura

Sassy is now called Ruby as it seems to ring a bell with her. She is adorable in every way. Having a little trouble getting her to eat a decent meal. She is just about eating enough to keep herself going. I,m trying all sorts of tricks. She even turned her nose up at chicken and rice. I think she has been used to a very gourmet diet whatever that was. She is brilliant in the house and just adores her cuddles and belly rubs. She is so gentle and affecionate. She loves other dogs and wants to play with them all. Today while in the park we came across a few lads from the local "Indian Reservation" out walking a pack of greyhounds and a jack Russell and she sat in the middle of all the dogs and didn,t flinch. She adores the dog tester and crys when he leaves so she is well used to kids. she is in her element around people and loves all the attention. She is not a barker. She has been extremely well cared for in the past and looks like she is neutered. Her coat is perfect. For her size she is strong but doesn,t use her strength in any way. She can jump very high to catch a ball and she is very athletic. She is a fantastic little staffie.Oh and a great bed companion, my fault all the way!. Maura.

niamhicles

hey there im new to this :)
    is ruby still looking for a forever home ?
    id be really interested just once she would get along with my dog lola a white gsd crossed with a japanese spitz she 10 months old and really playful :) but we really are looking for another addition to the family and i think ruby would fit right in !!

Maura

Hi all. Well Ruby is the bestest little Staffie in the whole world. She reminds me of my other girls Mira, Lola and Rosie who were just perfect in my eyes. She has settled in completely and is eating much better. The whole family are totally smitten with her. Auntie Avril who lives next door even allowed her on her bed for a cuddle. All the family seem to want to cuddle her and have her all to themselves. The dog tester who is now 6 is teaching her new tricks. Once she gets her daily walk she is so happy. She goes around the house chatting away to anyone who,ll listen. She loves her comforts especially my bed, I couldn,t imagine not having her near me at night. Thank you Gwen for your fantastic comments and I agree completely with you. We both adore the staffies. They are the most wonderful family pets going. I must say I,ve been fosterer to the most fantastic and wonderful dogs over the last 3 yrs and all of them have been so patient and tollerant of me. I just have a complete soft spot for the staffies. As far as Ruby is concerned I can,t fault her in any way. I would want her to have a home where there are children of any age. She is so people orientated. We all adore her here. Will keep you all psted. Maura.

Maura

Hi all. Well my beautiful Ruby is brilliant. Still an absolute star. I discovered she loves water and when she gets all mucky running around the park she will jump in to the stream and have a good wash and comes out sparkling. She is a great sleeper and just loves her indoor comforts. She is a cute as buttons and totally adorable. Hopefully she is going to have a nice new forever home very soon and will have all the love and attention she thoroughly deserves. A few pics on the way of her chilling on these cold winter evenings. Maura.

Maura

Chilling with the Dog tester.

Maura

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.