Sadie

Sadie

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Sadie

• This topic has 837 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dogluvers

poor sadie isn’t talk to me she wasn’t very impressed at me bring her to the vets to be spayed yesterday… :? the op went well she is now on the road to recovery. she is still a bit groggy but she’ll be fine… she ate her breaky this morning so thats a good sign… ;)

debvander

ah hopefully it wont belong before she comes round de poor pet…

dogluvers

Well the lovely sadie is getting on great since she was spayed and is as good as gold and not near the stitches at all. she is a wonderfull dog and a plesure to have around the house… She was vaxed and chipped today too so is just about ready for a forever home.. The only thing Sadie baby wants is love and attention after that she’s as quite with breaky, lunch and dinner tooooo of course… She loves her grub!!! ;) and wont let you forget ( i think she can read the time) :shock:

dogluvers

Well the lovely Sadie has gone into foster with a lovely man called Jim with view to adopt today so i hope it all works out for her!!!! I have to say she was my hardest good bye i have ever had to do yet! :( :( :( Sadie has been with us for 4 months now and when she arrived she arrived with her 10 beautiful babies i thought it was sad to see them go but it was really really sad to see Sadie go……… well my darling the best of luck in your new home and i hope your very happy and please god i will meat you again one day….
    Lots of love Hugs and kisses from all of us and Jessie, Coco , Daizy , Ash , Dustin and Sockie (new additions Ebony and Ivory) and of course the little roisin that was very upset to see you go. XXXXXXXXXXXXX We miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck darling :cry: :cry: :cry:

rachel

oh i am so glad to hear the lovely sadie might have found her forever home,but sad for you dogluvers,you were so good to poor sadie ,just when she needed help the most.you really did a brilliant job with her and all her babies.you really should feel proud,you did a really good thing!best of luck,to sadie and to you.you guys will miss each other

dogluvers

well my beautiful sadie has settled very well in her new home and is delighted with all the attention with being the only doggie in the house… They are delighted with her and she get’s on great with there toddler so all is well…… We miss you loads Sadie baby and delighted it all worked out for you love ya and miss you loads always in our thoughts!!! :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.