Saba – Boxer Puppy *HOMED*

Saba – Boxer Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Saba – Boxer Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 8,002 voices and 92 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    evdc1980

More Saba – Still awaiting a forever home
    P1010328.JPG
    P1010315.JPG

Lucy

Saba had her first swim in the sea today and loved it!!! A bit unsure at first but went back for more. A very happy and tired puppy.

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Great photo of the three amigos :D
    She looks very happy in her foster home with lots of variety and entertainment provided.
    Thank you for giving her a chance and fostering her.

tracy

well this beauty is now in foster with me,shes only here a few hours so i wanna let her settle in an then i will put up some updates,so far she has been nothing but a sweet heart.brought for a walk with monty an she loved it,pulled a little on the lead but soon relaxed an enjoyed the view in the park of the swans an ducks.

tracy

just thought id put up a couple of pictures of saba while shes asleep.this girl has been so gentle with my 14 year old son and 12 year old daughter,all she wants is cuddles.
    saba 019.jpg

tracy

more pics
    saba 021.jpg

clairef

What a pretty little girly this one is!! So very very cute and such a beautiful coat. Boxers are clowns at heart and great for a family who like to get out and about. . that face is a heart melter she is truely fab!!

tracy

this is my second day with saba,she slept all night last night,granted i stayed down stairs just to make sure her an monty were relaxed with each other :D .she knows how to sit an when i say bed shes goes straight over to her bed.she was a bit anxious with my dog but shes getting better around him,just a few growls but monty is putting her in her place ;) .i want to say this girl is what i call a snuggler,she doesnt just lie beside me on the chair she will put her nose under my arm so she can get as close as possible to get cuddles.she loves affection.an thanks to kim who gave me loads of advice today.

tracy

more pics of this beauty
    saba 1 016.jpg

tracy

just gorgeous
    saba 1 031.jpg

tracy

loves her squeaky toys
    saba 1 031.jpg

Lucy

Ah Tracy they are gorgeous photos!!! We hope she will find a forever home soon!!!! :D

Trinity

Fingers crossed she will find her forever family soon

tracy

such a clown lol.. :D
    saba 2 004.jpg

tracy

washing my windows ;)
    saba 2 005.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.