Rudy – Cairn Terrier x

Rudy – Cairn Terrier x

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Rudy – Cairn Terrier x

• This topic has 2,654 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Rudy

Reference Number: DLR174

Sex: Male

Located: Ashton Pound

Found: To Be Confirmed

Date Out: 24th December 2008

Rudy is a lovely boy, gets on well with all! Only approx 1-2 years old.

Jenny

Rudy is a quite calm champ. He seems to take Pound life in his stride. He is very sociable, good on the lead – a really nice little chap.

Jenny

Rudy was in great form this morning. He enjoyed at least two walks -and a goody bag from Kim. Rudy is excellent on the lead and very sociable. Rudy really could do with a lifeline in the form of foster or forever home.

ladles

Rudy is very lovable. Loves the walks and is happy to say hello to everyone and give cuddles. I imagine he would be a very easy dog to take home and would settle in very quickly.

ladles

Had Rudy out again this morning. Really lovely dog. Loves the walks and the people, kisses all around.

Jenny

This great little chap is still waiting for his forever or foster home. Rudy needs a lifeline – he has a wonderful temperament- absolutely terrific on the lead – if you can help him please post here.

Inexile

I have left a message with Gwen re fostering Rudy. Hopefully we can work something out.

ladles

Rudy was out today with me for a walk. The lovely Rudy so lovable. Rudy walks really well with another dog who has yet to go on the site. They get on really well. Rudy deserves the best forever home as soon as possible.

Niamh

I met Rudy this morning and it broke my heart having to leave him behind. I seldom cry in the pound (its usually when I get home) but he broke my heart completely. I couldn’t throw him a life line cause Angel has gastric bug and it wouldn’t be fair. PLEASE somebody throw him a life line, he is just so affectionate. PLEASE

Jenny

Rudy may not be the most handsome dog in the Pound but here are some of his attributes:

He has a wonderful temperament, very sociable with other dogs and people, loves being picked up for a cuddle, absolutely excellent on the lead, he waits patiently for his turn to be walked – no barking for attention – he is quiet and calm admist the noise of the Pound.

If you happen to be looking for a small dog or maybe a companion for your present pet look no further than Rudy. Come to Ashton and meet him he will be delighted to see you.

YvonneM

Walked both Rudy and Reese together this morning, they are great little pals. Rudy is really good on the lead, very responsive to direction and praise. Great with other dogs, biddable, loves being picked up and petted. He would be a constant companion and very loving. I think he is actually stunning, brindle markings are very unusual so is his wirey coat. He is a shaggy little fella with loads of character. He is smart out and I reckon would buy and sell you. I think he’s fab. If I didn’t have my two labs both Rudy and Reese would have been coming home with me today to a warm basket and a forever home. Please someone throw him a lifeline

Jenny

I entirely agree with you Yvonne – I am very bias as I really love Rudy and would take him home if it were not for my two. I feel there is someone out there who will love him and maybe Reece as well as they are such good friends and get on so well together.

ladles

Rudy remains as lovely as ever, he was exceptionally loving this morning. Cuddles is what he seemed to want more than the actual walk. As I had Reese out as well, I picked up Rudy and walked around for a while with him in my arms. Reese was wondering where her little pal had gone and I think would have liked to climb up as well.

Curly

Rudy and Reese are ‘sitting in a tree’ in love in the pound!
    He is about 18 mths old.

YvonneM

I am watching this pair very closely. Was up at the pound yesterday walking the dogs. I am a usually a big dog fan, have a major soft spot for labs. However even though I walked all three of the lab boys, and seriously gorgeous Chuck it was Ruby and Reese that got my vote. They are fabulous, a joy to walk and be around. I was astounded how good they were being handled by everyone. They have loads of spunk and character, little cheeky pair. If I didn’t have my two they were coming home with me no question

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.