Roxy – Little terrier (featuring her best pal bindi!)

Roxy – Little terrier (featuring her best pal bindi!)

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Roxy – Little terrier (featuring her best pal bindi!)

• This topic has 6,324 voices and 101 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Maura

Maura

Maura

Maura

Well thats the babies, They are called Mira, Rosie and Lola. Mira and Rosie are the two together at the flowerpot. They are almost identical. What used to be little one is Rosie and she has caught up with the other two so I cant tell them apart in photos anymore. They are the adventurous pair. The darker all chilled out one half asleep is Lola and she just eats and sleeps and waddles around the place. She is so laid back. They will be four weeks on Wed. Mum is starting to spend more time away from them and she is enjoying her playtime in the field and she loves chasing the ball. Talk soon. Maura.

Cathy

Looks like you’re been kept busy with lovely Roxy and her beautiful babies.. The photo’s are just Fab :D

carol08

they have grown so fast :o :o and so cute keep up the good work

amber133

Aw they are so adorable. They are huge already at 4 weeks.

Well done for looking after them xxxxxx

Maura

Hi All. Well the girls are getting big and bold in the nicest possible way of course. They are just about weaned except for the odd sneaky suckle that is if Roxy lets them. They are eating like little horses. They are on puppy dried food just very slightly wet and they now like to chew on the totally dried stuff as I put some of that down for them as well. They are about 70% puppy pad trained and make a bee line for the back door when they want to go. They sleep all night and I dont hear a squeak until around 8 in the morning. They are georgous as you will see from the pics to follow. They are quite independant little things and will happily play in the garden by themselves. As far a breed is concerned I think they may be some Cairn Terrier in them as they are starting to grow funny little beards and two of them are very fluffy. They have litle short stumpy legs and they are a beautiful colour. They love been cuddled and played with as usual. Their favourite toy is the dustpan brush and my feet. Roxy is now enjoying her own seperate bed and her walks in the park. She is a dream to walk. Very sociable and will play with any dog regardless of size. She is very friendly and eveyone talks to her. The kids all adore her. Her recall is excellant. She would make an excellent second dog or would be perfect in a family. She would also be a great companion for an older lady or gentleman as she is very obedient and easy to manage and would happily sit on your lap watching T.V. all night. My babies are now six weeks old since Wed. Some pics on the way. Maura.

Maura

Meet little miss Rosie, originally the smallest of the bunch but has now outgrown the other two. She is the gentliest of the three and her most admiring feature is she goes around with the tip of her tongue hanging out. She is very adventurous and is always the first to learn something new. Her Mum has a little soft spot for this one and will let her have the odd suck now and again. She sleeps with mum more than the other two so I think I,ll call her a Mummy,s girl.

Maura

Maura

Now meet Little miss Mira. She is now the smallest and the most active. She just adores her hugs and will yelp at your feet until she is picked up. She will lick you to death. She is the most fiesty of the three. Her coat is slightly sleeker than the other pair.

Maura

She is the one facing towards the door.

Maura

Last but not least the beautiful Lola, otherwise know as the sleeping Laguna. This one loves her snoozy,s and her food and is first to grab the best place in the bed. she is slightly darker than the other girls and is quite distinctive. she also is a cuddle freak.

Maura

Her she is again Relaxing!

Maura

From the left Lola, Rosie and Mira all striking a pose.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.