Roxy – Lab x terrier puppy *HOMED*

Roxy – Lab x terrier puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Roxy – Lab x terrier puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,192 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Linda8

This little girl needs urgent foster.. She was found on Blunden Drive dodging traffic… She has a lovely nature and she devoured her food when we brought her home, poor thing.. If you can help, please contact Kathy 0863696413
    molly.jpg

kaydoyle

This little girl will be wormed, microchipped, neutered and have at least her 1st vaccination before being rehomed. Thanks a million to Linda for saving this little baby and to Laura for taking her into foster ;)

lora2509

Poor Linda has her hands full so picked up this little one earlier.
    Someone has to be missing her or else they dont deserve her. If we knew her real name id say she would respond but otherwise she responds to sit and giving the paw. Took her out earlier and she was fine on the lead and she has a lovely soft and shiny coat and has been fed well so im sure she was well looked after. She gets on fine with other dogs and just wants to play.
    003.JPG
    005.JPG

lora2509

We’re calling this little one Cleo..Took her to the vets to make sure she wasnt microchipped incase someone was missing her…But she wasn’t.Couldnt get an age on her as yet as there was no vet there at the time but im guessing 7mths to a year.
    She is toliet trained and would make an ideal family pet as she knows a fews things but still has to learn so it would be a great way to build up a bond. As she can walk on a lead properly she would be no bother to the children in a family who wants to hold the lead of the new family member :)
    Heres a picture of her chilling in the garden :) just wondering where her next destination is..a place she can call home for good..
    DSC02127.JPG

Linda8

What a fabulous picture, she looks so content and she has the shiniest coat. For the short time that Roxy (Cleo) was with us she got on great with my children, and her and Nina had a ball, playing around out the back garden.. Wish I had some of their energy :) I’m sure she is a joy to have around Laura….

lora2509

Yep Linda she is indeed :)
    She came along to a horse show yesterday,had her down in the yard with me the day before and she put no pass on them at all :)
    She was perectly behaved she said hello to a few people and even met a doggy which had been adopted from DID but cant remember his name because I was rushing to get myself organised at the time. She put no pass on any other dogs there at all and wasnt trying to go over to them she was quite happy to be where you were and more interested in what you were doing :)
    She didnt put much pass on the cats in the yard either the only thing she has tried to chase since ive had her is birds :)

lora2509

The poor little girl got neutered this morning so shes a bit under the weather today but im sure she will be flying again by the morning :)

The vet confirmed she is between 6-9 months old

Thanks to Ciara for dropping her and collecting her from the vets..managed to pop home at lunch when ciara got back with her and she just wanted cuddles..and thanks to Ciara and my O/H for minding her until i get home:)

Linda8

Hope your little girl is feeling a bit better today, the little gem :) Its amazing how quick they recover once they get over the first day.. Give her a hug from us :)

lora2509

Thanks Linda :)
    Shes doing really well and was flying around the next morning, the problem was trying to keep her still so she could recover she just wants to follow you everywhere :)
    Shes really good for a 6-9mth old and just loves attention and craves it :)

lora2509

Now named Lilly went to her new home today to a great family :)

lora2509

had a little update from her new owners, she settled in really well and all the family love her so she landed on her feet :D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.