Rosie Staffie Pup

Rosie Staffie Pup

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Rosie Staffie Pup

• This topic has 710 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alanl

This is Rosie, she will be staying with us for a few days, she was collected from Ashton yesterday thanks to Steff. She is a staffie puppy about 6mths old I think ( she has all her teeth )?Graet little dog who just want cuddles and to lick you to death.She is some what toilet trained, but still has the odd mishap.
    Some pics :

animalhelper

Here is another photo of this beauty!

Madfilly

hey has rosie found her forver home yet or is she still looking
    shes absoloutly adorable :)

Alanl

Yep the lovley Rossie is going to stay with us she is just great. The staffie bred is just smashing she is sooo friendly with people dogs and even a cat ???Anyway she is a cracking little dog and is already part of our family..

Congratulations Alan :D She is gorgeous.

dogluvers

I meet the beautiful Rosie last night and what a lovely sweetheart she is… A typical Staffy she is so loving and love’s everyone She has a fantastic home and im so delighted to see her get one as the poor staffies get a bad name… She sits and give’s paw for there little girl and has eveyone wrapped and is spoilt rotten..
    Congratulations to her and the family wish the many years of happiesness…
    Here are some pic’s i took of her…

Alanl

As you can see Rosie is one of us now !!!!
    Jessica and Jack Adore her , she is a great dog and the staffie breed are just gorgeous,we all love her and a BIG THANKSto Gwen and the team from DID. We couldnt be happier ….

stefandjudy

So glad you decided to keep her! she is such a gorgeous dog with the sweetest temperament! Wishing you mant happy years together!! ;)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.