Reserved – Myla – Lab x pup

Reserved – Myla – Lab x pup

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Reserved – Myla – Lab x pup

• This topic has 1,056 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

This little girl is only 8 weeks old and is not afraid of anything! She is such a nosy, lazy little pup. She is absolutely lovely and up for a play with anyone or is happy to entertain herself. She is the slowest eater I have seen but eats loads until she can hardly move! She is a really character and just makes herself at home where ever she goes. She loves a cuddle and will fall asleep in your arms. She likes to sit up on your knee in the car and watch the world go by. She will be medium sized when fully grown. She will be vaccinated, wormed and micro-chipped before going to her new home.

Here is a video of her also:

[/url:2joi8mqv”>

Anonymous
    Inactive

AWW!!! She is adorable you just want to eat her up! Will be hard letting this one go suzie haha!

dogluvers

OMG i meet this little darling today with Marie and what a little sweetheart between my baby and Roisin i dont know how i left with out her. She is so sweet and just napped on Roisin’s lap in the middle of Equipet. She is so placid and a lap dog god only know’s why nobody wanted her.. But im sure she wont be with Marie for very long before someone fall’s in love with her im sure there will be loads of interest in her.

Here are a few pic’s..

dogluvers

puds

She is the cutest pup ever, i see she is reserved already, dont know how we didnt leave with her stuffed up my jumper!!! Annabelle kept saying can we bring the puppy home.
    Roisin was sssssssoooooo cute with her, the pair of them have to be the most photographed pup and child ever!

animalhelper

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Well this little girl is great a total Madame.
    She is so confident with everybody dogs and humans alike.
    She trots in and out all day to go to the loo and when she is tired she puts herself to bed and dare anyone wake her.
    There is no fear of forgetting to feed her as soon as she is hungry you will know all about it………..Kealan and I reckoned she was auditioning for Britans Got Talent Saturday Night as the dinner was not been produced quick enough.
    Whoever gets this little maggot needs to appreciate this girl has her own agenda and it may not always match yours.
    She knows exactly what she wants and when she wants it so you need to be prepared to reasonably explain what you require and why.
    She is as bright as a button and learns very quickly but first thing in the morning those little puppy teeth saying Good Morning attached to the leg of your PJ,s or around your ankle can be a sharp wake up.

While this little girl is very cute now she will need a home where they are prepared to do the puppy training in order for her to develop into a bright well adjusted adult rather than a medium size smart delinquent.

hpsheba

Myla & Benji snuggling down for the night.

carmel

Oh this little brat! ….never seen so much attitude from something so small, I have milk in the fridge older than her and shes ruling the roost down there! she is the boss but… she is the CUTIEST little button ever!! This girl will make headlines some day I’m sure of it!

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Well Miss Myla and attitude attached has gone to her new home yesterday evening…………at last. :lol:
    I am sure she is sorted and will be well loved.
    Best of luck maggot…..Benji and Dean think you are lost somewhere out in the garden……but little do they know that you now have undivided attention and loving it. :D

kaydoyle

Myla in her new home :)

kaydoyle

kaydoyle

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.