Ralph St.Bernard 3yrs – HOMED

Ralph St.Bernard 3yrs – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Ralph St.Bernard 3yrs – HOMED

• This topic has 1,722 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Ralph is a big baby who loves his cuddles and thrives on affection. Living with another small neutered dog, he is neutered, microchipped and fully vacinated. Walks well on a halti lead…loves to meet other dogs….good with children no experience of cats. Born June 2007.

Through no fault of his own his owners had just had a baby and Ralph is not getting the attention that he craves and deserves….

If you think you can give this great guy a forever home please get intouch immediately this is a very urgent matter.

photo.JPG

kaydoyle

This fab guy was very lucky and has gone off to his forever family, who will update soon :D

katiemac

thats great! was really hoping someone would take him !! ..otherwise i would have another addition to my mad house!

caroledoyle

So happy this big guy is going to a loving family..

Best wishes to them and enjoy all the loving he gives to you all.

Adoreable..
    C xx :D

Maglou

What an extraordinarily beautiful boy!
    I hope he has a great life with all the attention he deserves. :D

springvale

Ralph arrived last saturday the 8/01/11 his new owners were really excited when we were picking Ralph up. Ralph spent his first 3 years in the city and now lives in the countryside he is just getting used to seeing cows and horses and other animals. Ralph walks to the nearby lake everyday with Lexi and has settled in very well. His new owners love him and are so happy we adopted him.
    1.jpg
    IMG_1655.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

I heard on the grapevine that he is being spoilt with cups of tea and icecream too…..this beautiful big boy is ever so lucky but I think he knows that.

kaydoyle

Thanks a million for the update Madge – he looks so happy :D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.