Pixie – 9wk Terrier X *HOMED*

Pixie – 9wk Terrier X *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Pixie – 9wk Terrier X *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,608 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    tracy

playing out the back garden
    pearl and ruby 1 036.jpg

tracy

pixie got vaxed and chipped today,she was not impressed and behaved like a little drama queen :D .she soon forgot about it when she seen the lovely treats kim brought in.pixie is about 80 percent house trained,she has started to walk to the back door when she needs to go pee ;)

sandracul

Picked this SMOOTH little girl and her sis up from Tracey :D , they do not look like sisters and she is sooo much more shy than her sis , loves the kids also but follows my husband George everywhere , he calls the 3 girls his "crew" :lol: . Got her weighed also in Maxie zoo she was heavier than her sis at 3.0 kg ,,
    pixie waiting for someone to pick her up ,,.JPG

sandracul

Pixie is doing really well no accidents in the house and still sleeps in crate all night not a peep out of her until we get up :D , has really came out of her shell now but she is still the quieter one but very good with the kids loves getting up on your lap for snuggles too.
    025.jpg

sandracul

Pixie is getting along soo good she is such a lady in the house , she just goes into her bed when its time for a snooze , love this girls face soo cute (And small) :D . My husband really loves this girl and she sits beside him every night so adorable . She gets along great with the kids here but shy away when its too noisy for her :cry: . But i understand it can get very bad here sometimes ,,, Like her sis sleeps all night but pixie loves her sleep more than her sis…
    pixie 2.JPG

sandracul

Well pixie met her forever family and we be heading to her new home on Friday :( , I’m going to miss the little lady but i know she will be well looked after in her new home ,,,

michellemc

Maisy (Pixie) is settling in great . we absolutley love having her. We have brought her to the park a couple of times and she loves it she loves going on walks now to begin with she was nervous but she now loves it. All she wants is lots of cuddles and loves nothing more to fall asleep on your lap watching tv. she is a great puppy :D

LuvMyFurKids

Visited this little lady on a ticket run last week and she is still a gentle little darling.

2011-11 Dogs In Distress 001.JPG
    2011-11 Dogs In Distress 002.JPG
    2011-11 Dogs In Distress 004.JPG

michellemc

Finally found my memory card so here are some pictures of Maisy :D
    001.JPG

michellemc

Heres some more…
    055.JPG
    056.JPG
    050.JPG

michellemc

Maisy and her christmas presents :D
    002.JPG
    003.JPG

michellemc

Ive brought Maisy on some Homevisits with me lately and she loves them as she gets the chance to show of :lol: . we have her nine months now and she has really come out of her shell its hard to imagine life without her it’s been amazing having a dog in the house again. she loves going for a run and meeting new friends but as she is very nosy her favorite pastime is to sit in the window and see all that is going on in the street :D .
    051.JPG

kaydoyle

Ahhh….she is beautiful :)

michellemc

Maisy out and about :)
    081.JPG
    082.JPG
    084.JPG

kaydoyle

Beautiful pictures :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.