Pixie – 9wk Terrier X *HOMED*

Pixie – 9wk Terrier X *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Pixie – 9wk Terrier X *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,608 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    tracy

This is cutie Pixie, she is the sister to Pearl. She will be wormed,microchipped and have at least her 1st vaccination before being homed. She must be neutered at six months old. She is smaller that her sister and not as confident as her ;) .Give her a few days and she will soon come out of her shell. I will update more when she has settled in.
    pixie 003.jpg

CFeely

I had the pleasure of transporting Pixie and her sister to their new foster mum (Hi Tracy!) yesterday evening. Pixie is more pettite than Pearl with a smooth coat and such a beautiful little face. like a beagle . She appeared to be the more quiet of the two but I reckon that could change over the coming weeks :lol: Cant wait to follow these two…… :P

tracy

Quick update on Pixie. She is starting to come out of her shell and get some confidence. She wasnt too keen on the squeaky toys and prefered to let her sister Pearl check them out first. Loves attention and kids.

tracy

Little Pixie,her confidence has now just become apparent,she has no problem telling my dogs off when shes tired of playing. She is also very clever, she lets her sister pearl check everything out first and then when she sees her sister comfortable with new situations she has no problem storming in ;) .
    kia 1 020.jpg

tracy

As you can see Pixie has no problem putting my Akita pup in her place ,she doesnt care that shes so much smaller than Kia :D
    kia 1 010.jpg

tracy

gorgeous pixie.she is such a little sweetheart.loves to fall asleep on my lap,she follows her sister every where.she adores kids and would just sit all day and wait for everyone to lavish attention on her.who ever adopts this little girl will be very happy as shes a little cuddle monster ;) .

tracy

Beautiful Pixie
    pearl and ruby 1 036.jpg

tracy

As you can see, Pixie is too much of a little lady to fall asleep on the floor, she loves her comfort too much so makes sure she’s on her bed.
    pearl and ruby 1 014.jpg

tracy

Pixie and her sister all snuggled up
    pearl and ruby 1 010.jpg

tracy

Too cute :D
    pearl and ruby 1 023.jpg

tracy

pixie with her new best friend kia
    pearl and pixie 2 018.jpg

tracy

even though there are beds for all of them if the beds arent near enough to each other they just all fall asleep on the floor beside each other,all though pixie is allways the first to get on a bed.
    pearl and pixie 2 020.jpg

tracy

brought pixie to my parents house and she loved having a nose around my mams huge back garden.
    pearl and pixie 3 001.jpg

tracy

fast asleep
    pearl and pixie 3 028.jpg

tracy

its hard to get a picture of pixie on her own as shes all ways with kia ;)
    pearl and pixie 3 015.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.