Pippy – 7wk Terrier x *HOMED*

Pippy – 7wk Terrier x *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Pippy – 7wk Terrier x *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,325 voices and 55 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    ColganFamily

Pippy met her forever family today and they just ADORED her!! No surprise there. She will be heading off to her "happy ever after" as soon as she is vaxed and chipped. :D :D :D

kaydoyle

:D 8-) :D
    Picture 345.jpg

ColganFamily

Tug of War with my foster bro, Pepper (aka Thor) is great fun
    CAM_0541.JPG

ColganFamily

And another one . . . .
    CAM_0543.JPG

Indianna

:? Do you think that Pippy’s new family realise that they MUST stay in contact with this site so we can all see how she is getting on. How big (or what level of tiny) she will be eventually be? Please, please, please say in touch ;)

LuvMyFurKids

Pippy’s new mum was in touch to say
    Pippy is home, eating, sleeping and being loved. She was a dream in the car, thankfully Steve (our 20 yr old son) came with me and she bounced around on him for a while and then slept the rest of the way home. She was a bit quiet meeting the two here but soon got into the swing of it and was bouncing around with them. Mac is learning he just has to sneeze to bowl her over so a lot of "be gentle, Mac" is being uttered. Luckily he knows that command as there are lots of little people in the extended family.

Pippy is the second DiD addition to the Ryder Clann

She is a very welcome addition to the family and I am sure will settle down over the next little while and really let us know who she is!

Pippy and her two Brothers

Pippy1.jpg
    Pippy2.jpg

ColganFamily

Delighted that our little pipsqueak has settled so well with you. :D As you can see, our own brood prepared her well for lifewith BIGGIES!!! :lol: :lol: She looks really happy. Thanks so much for the update. A few more pics (I hope!!!)
    My space.JPG

ColganFamily

I LOVE this one :lol: :lol:
    Playing.JPG

kaydoyle

I think she is going to be the boss :lol: :lol: :lol:

LuvMyFurKids

Just a quick photo update! Definately well prepared for life in the ‘big lane’ by Susan and family. Had a super night last night, popped into bed and with a little encouragement stayed there, all three in their own beds side by side, 10.30pm – 6.30am, no crying, wimpering or fussing. Everyone is settling down a little now and as you can see Pippy while not ruling the roost is without a doubt becoming one of the pack. Play time sees her bombing about with an adoring but rather bemused Mac in her wake while we are all getting used to having such a small addition to our family.

Play_time.JPG
    Tired_out.JPG

Indianna

:o Now, Pippy, that is pure cheek!

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Fantastic photos :D
    This takes little and large to extreme’s.
    Best of luck with your new addition.

kaydoyle

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2jakey.JPG
    3jakey.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Just a quick update now that ‘Pippy’ has been with us a week – tomorrow.
    She has well and truly settled in and is a bundle of energy. As you can see the big dogs are good at exercising her but there are times when they just have enough. Mac has learnt that he just needs to flip her over with a paw and then place it on top of her and she will stop biting him. There have been times when she has been so determined to get something he has she ends up with her head in his mouth, real old fashioned ‘lion tamer’ stuff.

Each and every one of us is greeted ecstatically first thing in the morning and when ever we return home. She has discovered she loves gardening especially planting out veggie seedlings, I am not so keen on her help! She loves charging up and down the garden with who ever is willing to run with her, loves her ‘brothers’ and her bed and HATES wet grass. She has grown a bit (I think) already, at least I had to let out her collar today what ever that means although as you said she will never be a big dog, having said that she is an Irish wolf hound in her own head.

We will keep you updated but just to let you know that we already find it hard to remember what life was like without her, she is well, happy and loved.

Pippy3.JPG
    Pippy4.JPG
    Pippy5.JPG

kaydoyle

:D :lol: :D
    pips.jpeg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.