Pheobe – OES x Red Setter

Pheobe – OES x Red Setter

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Pheobe – OES x Red Setter

• This topic has 1,128 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Curly

4 Months Old Female Old English Sheepdog x Red Setter.

More info to follow.

Gracie

I had the pleasure of meeting Pheobe for afew hours. She is so kind, gentle and special. She has ‘love me’ eyes, that will look at you forever. She will make a wonderful companion. She was very nervous and it is clear she has had a rough start in life, something which she trully did not deserve. During my short time with her, i would see she was so happy for someone to be kind to her and responded with such appreciation. When you speak or sing to her, her eyes light up and her tail waggles. She’ll is so well behaved and be a wonderful best friend for any person or family. :D :D :D

emmat

What a stunning girl. If only she stayed that size I would adopt her in a heartbeat…have totally fallen for her. I just don’t have the space for a large dog :cry: I really hope she gets her new home soon.

Brendac

Stunning girl with a lovely gentle laid back personality!! So undemanding and sweet, as Liz says gorgeous unusual coat, she reminded me of a mini wolfhound!

karyn

Hello, is there anymore information on Pheobe? how she is with children, housetrained etc? I am looking for another large dog! Thankyou

animalhelper

Pheobe NOW!!!

ptahaney

Gosh…she has got really big!!! Looks great!

She is a Beauty :o looks like she has lots of pals as well. :D

willful

Oh my God-she’s stunning! :mrgreen:

animalhelper

Pheobe Now! :D :D

ash

Wow – she’s such a beauty! :D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.