Pepper – Yorkie x – *HOMED*

Pepper – Yorkie x – *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Pepper – Yorkie x – *HOMED*

• This topic has 5,017 voices and 45 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Linda8

Hi Maria, you can contact Sarah and let her know
    Phone : 0863570580
    E-mail Sarah at dogs@dogsindistress.org
    Good Luck :)
    Linda

LuvMyFurKids

Met this teeney weeney little mite today ……but he thinks he is the size of a bear….he tells the other big dogs off in no uncertain terms that he is the boss like it or lump it…..Gas to watch and all the other dogs let him away with it and are so gentle with him….but his heart belongs to Trixie Linda’s mini Yorkie…..it was love at first sniff.

LuvMyFurKids

Well Linda how is Pepper doing ….still trying to keep Nina in line?

Legosi

Hi Linda, I think you love Pepper so much now and he feels happy in your home, maybe that’s where he belongs! I got myself a lovely bichon/shih tzu puppy, he has taken over my life, he’s only 10 weeks old, i have him just over a week now and ive taught him to sit,paw,down,roll over,he’s great at that but suffers separation anxiety when i leave the room even for a minute!the result…he pees, even if we’ve been out in the garden playing beforehand, he never thinks of peeing then!! I take him out after every drink,every meal,morning is successful but after that is a hit and miss!But he’ll get there eventually! :roll: :D ;) Isobel

Linda8

Pepper is doing great Audrey, thanks for asking. It turns out that instead of being just a summer romance with my Trixie, its going to be a union for life. Im delighted to say that Pepper has decided to stay with us and his first love Trixie and we will cherish him, as we do our other Pooches. You are right Isobel, Pepper loves being here and has settled in with our family and who am I to stand in the way of true love :)
    We will continue to give Pepper all the love and attention that every dog deserves.
    Congrats on your new arrival Isobel and I am sure the little guy will settle soon :)
    Well, we have seen Nina go off to her forever home today and we have welcomed Pepper into his.. :)
    Will pop some pics up of the wedding soon :)
    Heres a few from last week
    102_1584.JPG
    102_1601.JPG
    102_1572.JPG

Linda8

More pics :)
    102_1586.JPG
    102_1582.JPG
    102_1579.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Ah a truly romantic ending …..hope that doesn’t mean that you won’t be fostering …..we have so many fosters keeping their fur babies that we can’t have someone like you fall off the D.I.D dream homes!!

Legosi

:D Aahh, happy days, new beginnings, and we can all sail off into the sunset, delighted for you Linda,it was so much more than ‘summer lovin’,had me a blast’!!! Great how it all worked out well for all of us! My little Brucie is the joy of my life,wish I could post a pic of him! Anyway, all the best, will keep posted…Isobel :P ;)

Linda8

Little Pepper but as we call him Teddy has been with us a while now and has really settled in. He is besotted with our Trixy and she sure does wear the trousers in their relationship.. She has him wrapped around her little finger, as it should be :lol:
    We went off to Wexford a couple of weeks ago and brought the 3 dog with us and they had a ball of a time… Here are some pics of Teddy enjoying his first family holiday, between walks in the forrest, going crab fishing by the harbour, digging holes in the sand at the beach, feeding the ducks at the lake, swimming in the sea(which he wasnt too keen on) and playing football, which I have on video and will put up another day..
    100_1739.JPG
    100_1738.JPG
    100_1742.JPG

Linda8

Feeding the ducks
    100_1843.JPG
    100_1844.JPG
    100_1856.JPG

Linda8

Walking in the forrest, doing his little dance and having a dip
    100_1756.JPG
    100_1855.JPG
    100_1900.JPG

Linda8

In the forrest and at the beach :)
    100_1909.JPG
    100_1914.JPG
    100_1893.JPG

Linda8

Trixy and Teddy down by the Lake
    100_1851.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Ah Linda they still look like they are on the loved up honeymoon…..hope to see you all on Sunday at the open day!

lora2509

looking good :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.