Pepper – Yorkie x – *HOMED*

Pepper – Yorkie x – *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Pepper – Yorkie x – *HOMED*

• This topic has 5,017 voices and 45 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man needs urgent foster. Please if you can help contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)
    Pepper is 2 years old.
    oct pups 501.jpg

amythorn

hi kathy,

we can help with pepper for a week or two if it’s urgent…although i’m sure he’ll have loads of offers! (going on holidays after that so can’t commit to a longer placement… :( )

Legsley

Hi Kathy,

I would love to foster this little guy. I’m a teacher and am off for the summer so he would have my undivided attention. Just submitted my foster application form. Would it be possible or am I too late?

Thanks,

Lesley :D

cathyoconn

Wow! He is just like a minature version of Kerri. If his personality is anything like hers someone would be very very lucky to adopt this little fella

Pepper in his new foster home. Will update later on.
    pepper 004.JPG

Linda8

Ahh, he looks adorable :)

He is adorable, great in the car, fine on the lead. Barks at all the dogs he see’s but with regular walks I’m sure that will change. He has a great character. Is fine with my son, but not sure what he would be like living with other dogs as he’s only known mine a few hours and they’re still sizing each other up and getting jealous over who I give the attention to. What I am sure of, is that this fella would be a great companion for anyone living on their own or with a family who are willing to give him all their love and make him part of their family. Very affectionate.
    pepper 001.JPG

kaydoyle

This little man is now in foster with Linda :D Thanks a million for coming all the way over to collect him ;)

JenDub

What a little beauty! I’m sure it wont be long till he finds his forever home

Legosi

Hi, Pepper looks like a lovely little fellow! Have you any idea how old he is? I’m interested in adopting a little yorkie! :P

lora2509

Was lucky enough to have a hold of this little fella yesterday he had the cutest collar on :)
    Of course nice to meet Linda too :)

Linda8

Well, little Pepper has been with us a week now and boy he really is tiny. He is the cutest little thing and he gets on great with my little Trixie. When he first arrived he didn’t get on with Sandy and Nina but now he is more tolerable of them. As time goes on he seems to be more comfortable around them. I think he would be more suited to a home with no other dogs or small children, or maybe with another small dog. He loves to sit on your lap but always seems nervous to be picked up.When he gets really excited about something, he does the funniest little dance by standing up on his back paws and waving his front paws. He is fully house trained, so no accidents :) . He tends to bark at other dogs when out walking but I’m sure this could be addressed in time. He is very good on the lead and he has the cutest little spring in his step when walking. So many people stop to admire him when we are out walking :)
    100_1489.JPG
    100_1484.JPG
    100_1501.JPG

Linda8

Some more pics
    100_1498.JPG
    100_1475.JPG
    100_1507.JPG

Legosi

:o Hi! Thanks Linda for more great photos of Pepper, he’s gorgeous!does anyone have any idea how old he is? He sounds a lively wee fella anyway! :mrgreen:

kaydoyle

This little man is 2yrs old and only weighs 2kgs :o He is wormed, vaccinated, microchipped and neutered and waiting for his forever home ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.