Pele – Labrador x Whippet Puppy *Homed*

Pele – Labrador x Whippet Puppy *Homed*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Pele – Labrador x Whippet Puppy *Homed*

• This topic has 2,465 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

If you can offer foster please contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)
    Pele is approx. 10 months old.
    oct pups 496.jpg

lora2509

I can help if you still need it :)

mimiv

This is a lovely little dog. We think he might have some whippet in him. He’s quite thin. He’s energetic, but very quick to learn commands. He’s about knee height and has lovely floppy ears. Our old dog has just gotten too old to deal with such a young pup, so we need to find a foster home for him asap. He really is a sweetie. I’ll try to get a photo up.

this little chap arrived with me last night. He loves the red bone toy that Mimi gave him and seems to have it in his mouth all the time like a soother.He is very thin so needs building up, will feed him small amounts every few hours any tips on building this guy up would be welcome. He is very bouncy and full of fun.Decided to call him Pele which he responds to so a quick learner. He has a graze under his eye so will keep an eye on it probably from all the tumbling he does.No mess this morning and he slept really well.
    Pele seems fine with my own dog will walk them both later together.Will post some photos up asap.

LuvMyFurKids

Ah good on you Oonagh…..the best way to cope with letting one foster go is to get straight back in there and give another one a loving and safe home …..pleasure meeting you and Aice yesterday. Looking forward to seeing some updates on Pele(he better learn to be good with a ball to live up to his name)

New photos of Pele
    DSC00205.JPG
    DSC00208.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

lovely to see he looks so much more relaxed in the photos….he knows he has landed on his paws with Oonagh and family

Pele is a real sweetheart. He is beginning to put on weight and the graze under his eye is healing well.Today he was chipped and vaccinated, all over in a few minutes , a brave little boy. Pele is full of bounce and love, he loves his cuddles and you cant help but love him.

As for playing football he has yet to learn to dribble, at the moment he picks up the ball and runs…….and tries to catch the ball with his paws……

I’ve got dinner anybody want some
    DSC00229.JPG

pele is putting on weight and his graze has healed well. He is loved by everyone who meets him , he is very affectionate and loves cuddles and play in the garden. He is very good with my dog and has no interest in being pack leader.He is great on the lead and loves to run around, he is adored by my children and very gentle with them a real cutie……
    DSC00255.JPG
    DSC00260.JPG
    DSC00261.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Loving the lastest pictures of the placid Pele…..hope he is doing well!

mymymessitt

Pele looks like a beautiful dog…. how big do you think he will grow?

kaydoyle

I have met Pele and he is a little dote :D He would be approx. medium in size and is fully grown ;)

mymymessitt

So how is the gorgeous Pele???

pele entered our hearts the day he arrived.He is putting on the weight a few more weeks and he will be right weight for his height.We hope to adopt this lovable man as our home now would not be the same without him.
    On the football, he still prefers to catch the ball and run, a future GAA player maybe…………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.