Pearl – 9wk Terrier X *HOMED*

Pearl – 9wk Terrier X *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Pearl – 9wk Terrier X *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,023 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

Looks like she has just woken up and is thinking, Goodness me, where did you come from"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

sandracul

We brought pearl out for her first walk yesterday :P , she was a bit nervous of the traffic but when we got to the green she was fine , let her off lead with Effy and she loved it kept beside effy and when i called her back ( with the help of treats ) she came straight back,,, she was shattered after the walk and slept all night :lol: :lol: . cant wait to bring her out again today as effy loves the company on her walks.
    pearl hogging the bathroom.JPG

sandracul

Well had pearl out for her walk and she is doing great on the lead loves being out and running after Effy no so interested in catching the ball ,, came back and gave pearl her first bath :( :( , she didn’t like it too much , couldn’t believe just how fluffy this girl is she looked so different when her coat is wet but that didn’t last too long as when she was dry she went back to being a little cute fuzz ball ;) . Pearl is such a great pup and would make a great new addition to any family ..
    Pearl out for her walk.jpg

Indianna

:o Pearl, you have gone straight up and out the top of the cute scale. What a beautiful little puppy dog. You will be stunning when you are all grown up ;) I think there will be ‘fighting in the ranks’ over you :lol: :lol: :lol: .

sandracul

Well pearl re named (Roxie ) went off today with her new family :( , but i know that Adrienne and George and going to spoil her rotten and she will be really happy ,,, enjoy your new family my little fluffy girl ;) .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Roxie (or is that Roxy, the jury is still out, think the 9 year old will tellus at the weekend :) is settling in very well, already queen of her home patch! Loves walking on the beach, and watching the DART pass by. Loves playing with her sock, and any other footwear she can get her teeth into! Photos to follow soon

sandracul

Hi so glad she is settling such a beautiful girl and your right i didn’t know how to spell it too :? Poor Roxy is really missing her here Effy is great but she misses her play buddy ,, :( .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Long walk to Howth via Burrow Beach, Roxie was a star, on her best behaviour and admired by young and old alike (although they all think she’s a he!)
    2011-07-03 14.26.13-1.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

A few days after the previous walk, Roxie (now officially renamed) managed to knock over some furniture while executing a high speed turn in the house. This unfortunately led to a broken metatarsal , just like David Beckham and Wayne Rooney (well she is a bit of a star after all!) A quick trip to the vet, fitting a splint for two weeks (or so we thought). Within 2 hours she had managed to almost get her foot out of the splint, cue another visit to the vet for a waist bandage to help hold it in place. Not to be thwarted, within a week she had pullled the waistband and splint off. Another trip to the vet, he’s happy the foot’s mended, just short walks at the moment. For those who’ve met her, you’ll be glad to know she’s back to her bouncy best
    Roxie in splint.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.