Peaches – Golden Labrador x Lurcher Puppy – HOMED

Peaches – Golden Labrador x Lurcher Puppy – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Peaches – Golden Labrador x Lurcher Puppy – HOMED

• This topic has 6,435 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

She is sooooo photogenic…

skymoon

Yes, little Peaches does know her angles :) But to see and meet her in real life is WAY better! She will be making an appearance ;) on the Fun Day tomorrow, and show anybody interested what a wonderful dog she is!!!

skymoon

Peaches did really well on the Fun Day! She was meeting and greeting and showing off 8-) … Peaches is still a bit worried about new situations, but that was not showing on the day at all! She has come a long way in a mere month :P!

skymoon

Peaches got a new collar and she looks absolutely gorgeous with it :D!
    New Collar.JPG

skymoon

Peaches joined us on a trip to UK last week and she was just great 8-)! The travel in the small car was a bit tight, but all three dogs got themselves sorted and comfortable ;) after just a few miles.

The ferry over to UK was of course an experience in itself and the rough sea on the way out made Peaches a bit worried, but she was still a trooper :P. And once we were in UK a good run on the beach made all the worries go away.

We finally arrived at our destination and after the long travel and all the dogs had a good (and well earned) sleep.
    In the car.JPG
    Cottage.JPG
    Tired after travel.JPG

skymoon

Next day and week in UK was full of excitement :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :D for Peaches! There was walks in the woods, talks to the farm animals (especially the chickens, who are a chatty lot… ;)), plays with toys and snoozes!!!

But then there was also the work bit(:geek:) as Peaches joined me on a Ttouch course on Tilley Farm. And Peaches was one of the best teachers ever ;) (and she has the certificate to prove it)!
    Working with new people 3.JPG
    Working with new people 2.JPG
    Working with new people 1.JPG

skymoon

And some more pictures from the journey.
    These lectures are a bit boring.JPG
    Meeting new people.JPG
    On walk in the woods.JPG

skymoon

And more…
    After play.JPG
    Getting comfortable with my new toy.JPG
    I see chickens.JPG

Cathy

Peaches is ..eh .. flexable ha ha .. Fab photos and she has such a pretty face… you own dog is beautiful too :D

skymoon

DATING PROFILE
    I am – a female dog
    Age – 10 Months
    Interests: Cuddling up to you, with some licking. Like to go on walks and love to get on a scent. Enjoy watching life going by the window but do not like them too close. I have an athletic build and am very agile. You could put me in the medium range cause I am still a lap dog put can look big when on 2 legs. A real guard dog, no one is gonna sneak up on you. Like to chew.

Looking for – Human Male/Female Age – 18 or over
    Need to be looking for a serious relationship because although I do not warm quickly, I will love you forever when I do. Must have similar interests or at least let me follow mine.
    No time wasters please.
    2010-08-19 10-46-56 – P1060222.JPG

skymoon

I AM FAMOUS

Also been a star in the newer STAR WARS movies as Jar Jar Binks:
    2010-08-29 17-35-18 – P1060437.JPG
    star-wars-jar-jar-binks.jpg

buzzsmom

Haha I see the similarity

Can not believe that this little lady has not been snapped up she has such a sweet face , she reminds me of Nina who is now Coco I hope she finds as special a home

lora2509

ah she sounds like she will make someone a fab little doggy :) shes too cute too !

skymoon

Yes, Peaches is a wonderful little companion and once you get to know her she is the most loving dog ever!!!! :D

Peaches loves to curl beside you under the quilt and she is the cutest little thing when she comes out from under neath the quilt ;) All and all when given a little bit of time, she will make a wonderful family member :P

Angela1

Any updates on Peaches??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.