Paxie – a couple of more photos

Paxie – a couple of more photos

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Paxie – a couple of more photos

• This topic has 973 voices and 102 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    walkie

Hi All,

Pax was 2 in May and I just wanted to send in some updated photos of him. He really is the sweetest, playful, most handsome dog there is
    (maybe biased ; ) and we are so grateful to have him.

Keep up all the good work, dogs like Pax wouldn’t make it only for the work that you guys do.
    IMG_0286.JPG
    IMG_0259.jpg
    pax6.jpg

walkie

Hi Guys, a few more pictures of Paxie.
    pax5.jpg
    pax6.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg

walkie

Last pic, I will add a few more in coming days!
    pax2.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg

Indianna

Well, well, well, Paxy dog, looking good 8-). Fancy you and Bubs being two now, how time zooms by. See you have retained your black tail, your beautiful face hasn’t changed either. Please say thanks to your family for the post :D

walkie

Hi all,

Well Pax turned 3 at the beginning of May and he is still puppy like!!
    Love loves playing ball, the sunshine, sleeping in our bed, chasing leaves and can’t get enough of the cuddles : )

He smiles A LOT and makes us all here happy everyday.
    I can’t thank you guys enough for all the work you do, it’s invaluable.

Emma X
    Pax1.JPG
    Pax2.jpg
    Pax3.JPG

walkie

– a couple of more photos
    Pax4.jpg
    Pax5.JPG

Indianna

Oddly enough, I was thinking about you and Bubs the other day. That is a lovey bed you have Pax, just a tiny bit big – maybe :? ??? I must say you seem to have a great life and why not. You retain a little bit of my heart, always. I hope all the current dogs needing help get half as lucky as you, they would do very well. Can’t believe it has been 3 years, feels like 7-8 months :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Tazzer

Awwww wow!!! Its been so long since I did a search for Pax to see if he was updated with pics!!!

His brother Bubbs (Parker) is doing amazing!!! We celebrated his 3rd birthday too on May 8th. He really is still like a little puppy too.

He & his brother Taz are our best friends.

Everyone that meets Bubbs falls in love with him. He loves running up & down Portmarnock beach & would give Usain Bolt a run for his money.

I love seeing Pax’s updates & I have read & shown them to his twin brother.

Aoife xx

Tazzer

Here is a couple of pics of Pax’s brother
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

walkie

Hi all,

We celebrated Pax’s 4th Birthday on the 5th of May, can’t believe he is 4 – the time is flying by.

He is still full of energy (just like his brother Bubbs) and is like an energizer bunny except he has no off button!

Happy Birthday to my brother Bubbs – we should meet up one day :)

Emma and Sue
    IMAG0220.jpg
    IMG_2210.JPG
    IMG_2219.jpg

Indianna

So, so handsome 8-) LOVE that black tail of yours Paxy :P Many Happy Returns to you and Bubs, wish you both all the very best as always :)

walkie

Last couple of photos -thanks Indianna for the lovely comments :)
    IMG_20140421_104703.jpg
    IMG_20140421_183548.jpg

Tazzer

Awww look at him!!! Happy Birthday Pax…can’t believe the boys are 4!!! We celebrate Bubbs B’day on the 8th (it was a guesstimate!!)

They sure sound like twins alright, Bubbs is the exact same, you’d never tire him out!!!

We should definitely meet up soon. It would be so great to get them reunited for a walk and a play with the ball. I wonder would they remember each other??

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.