Paxie – a couple of more photos

Paxie – a couple of more photos

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Paxie – a couple of more photos

• This topic has 973 voices and 102 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

:) Is Paxy (and Parker) 8 weeks old now? Have they grown much? I know they will be as cute as ever, that will never change.

Suzie

Hi,
    Any chance you could upload some up to date photos of Pax and Parker? Many thanks.

Indianna

:shock: Just realised my mistake, they must be 6 weeks old now not 8 weeks. Age is a terrible thing you know!!! Anyway, just wondering how micro-Paxy is doing? :D

yorkie

Pax is now six weeks old and he is such a character. ;)
    Small in stature with the heart of a Lion, he loves nothing more than to torment Bosco with his brother Parker.
    He is such a loveable puppy you can’t help but to fall for him, hook line and sinker. :D

Indianna

:o POOR BOSCO! Out-numbered two to one. Can’t decide who to support, all three are my current favourites. Would have to be on Bosco’s side on this occasion but isn’t little Paxy brave? Top (tiny) dog. It just shows what a charming little soul Bosco is ;) . I could happily adopt all three. I know Bosco could be re-homed now but I assume the tiny tots still have to wait at least a couple (or four/six weeks) yet before they will be ready for the "off". I imagine whoever (!!! :) ) adopts any of these little dogs will also have to adopt their foster family :lol: :lol:

Indianna

:D Bet Pax can’t fit into one hand any more, probably needs 2 hands to sit in? Is he still play fighting with Bosco :) . Does Bosco ever win the play fights. :? You can tell I am very attached to these little boys – I am indeed an idiot!!! :oops:

jeshic

i was just wondering is pax or parker still up for adoption i really would like to know thank you

yorkie

Hi
    Pax and Parker are both still available.
    If you are interested in adopting one of the pups please fill in an adoption application form (in Forms & Downloads section) and send it off .When your request has been processed you will need to have a home visit, your co-ordinator will explain everything to you in detail.
    Best of luck :D

yorkie

Pax is still a tiny little fellow and he weighs a whopping 1 Kilo. :lol:
    He is now smaller than Parker who weighs 2 Kilos.
    The terrible twosome love to gang up on our other dogs and play chasing.
    Bosco is great with them, he can easily win all of their pretend fights but he lets the little ones have their way most of the time. ;)

Indianna

:) What a nice little dog Bosco is, he has greatness in him. So happy he has a permanent family lined up. They will stay in touch with you I am sure. That said, he is such a bright little soul he will probably stay in touch with you himself! Ah well, Pax and Parker to ‘watch’ now. Don’t know why I feel so attached to Paxy, but I do – Parker is a little cracker as well though.

Tazzer

Oh Pax is just too cute! I love him…highly recommend Dogs in Distress, Myself and my husband got our dog Taz from DID last year, he’s our best friend!

yorkie

More photos of the tiny twosome :D

yorkie

Click on the link to see a video of Pax & Parker in the garden :D

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=b3 … m=text_url

Indianna

:lol: Well, what a fantastic video of ‘the boys’. Its great to see them on the move. By jings Pax is full of it – isn’t he? They certainly have oodles and doodles of character. Are they a Chihuahua-JRT mix? I suppose no-one really knows but whatever they are, they really are grand. If I close my eyes really, really tight, cross everything and wish really, really, REALLY hard I may be able to resist completing an adoption form, but then again . . . . . Thank you so much for keeping us all up-dated and very much amused by the antics of the dynamic duo. :D

yorkie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.