Parker – Jack Russell Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

Parker – Jack Russell Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Parker – Jack Russell Terrier x Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 6,752 voices and 75 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Tazzer

Hi There,

Well Bubs is doing grand now after his accident. He will also be going in for his ‘operation’ before Christmas, hopefully it may calm him down, he’s gone very hyper and jumpy the last few weeks, little scamp!

I’ve had himself and Taz out playing in the snow all day and he absolutely loves it…he is a scream! Here’s some photos…
    PB280122.JPG
    PB280126.JPG
    PB280134.JPG

Tazzer

A few more photos
    PB280139.JPG
    PB250083.JPG
    PB280129.JPG

Mutley

Bubs looks in great form and not a bit put out by his accident! He’s got such a super cheeky face. Wish him best of luck with his ‘operation’! ;)

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

I can’t believe he has grown so much, he is a great match for his new brother.
    They really seem to be enjoying the snow, then it would be his first experience of this strange, freezing white stuff ;)

Tazzer

Hello Everyone,

Bubbs here, I am just letting you all know that I am getting to be a big boy, although my Mammy still says im cute as a button and still her little baby boy. My Mammy also told me that it is my 1st birthday this weekend, she said I was born around May 8th and that on this day every year I will be a year older. She told me she will spoil me this Saturday and is having a little puppy party for me. My brother Taz and my cousin Ted and my new cousin Atlas, who is 6 months younger then me but 3 times my size are all coming over to visit me and play. I cant wait! Happy Birthday to my real brother Pax…I miss you alot!

Indianna

:D Great to hear from you Bubs and many, many happy returns for your up and coming birthday. You look like you are having the time of your life. I am so very happy that your mother is having a birthday party for you, I have no doubt you will get lots of toys. I noticed that there is also a posting from Pax. My two favourite boys getting in touch with us all on the say day – it could be my birthday (its not). I love hearing from you both. Be good now and enjoy your birthday, I will be thinking of you both.

Tazzer

Hello, Bubbs for another update. I had a great summer & went to visit my Mammy’s cousins farm for the weekend, I made lots of new doggie friends & had so much fun running around the fields. I also learned to swim and I love swimming now, at first I was scared but my brother Taz helped me out and looked after me.

Indianna

Its so nice to get an up-date on Bubs. Looks great and is clearly a big part of a lovely family :D

Tazzer

Hi Indianna, I tried to upload some photos but I dont seem to be able too.

kaydoyle

Hi..if you email them to didfostering@gmail.com I will pop them up for you ;)

kaydoyle

I love happy endings :D
    bub.JPG
    bub2.JPG
    bub3.JPG
    bub4.JPG

yorkie

Hi guys, Just wanted to wish Bubs a happy 2nd birthday :D

It’s great to hear that himself and Taz are doing well :)

Tazzer

An update on our 3 year old lil baby Bubbs.

Still like a puppy & the most amazing lil dog you could wish for.

Himself & his best pal/brother Taz are inseparable. They love and are obsessed with playing ball & Bubbs never ever tires out. He’s like an ever ready battery!!

He also sheds like crazy! I’ve never seen as much hair come off a dog! We got a furminator brush for him which he hated at first but he likes it now (as he gets a reward for being good when being brushed)

He loves to swim in the sea but hates to be bathed!

Aoife
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Indianna

Many, many happy returns Bubs, once a cutie – always a cutie :D

df77

Hi,

Do furminator brushes really work? I was looking at getting one but was dubious cos I have never heard any reviews of them?

Thanks,
    d

P.S. Taz and Bubs are super cute!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.