Nina – Terrier x Lurcher Puppy *HOMED*

Nina – Terrier x Lurcher Puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Nina – Terrier x Lurcher Puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 6,248 voices and 76 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    jdogs2010

Hi there
    Our local vet called this morning asking if I could take in a 3 month old terrier X lurcher that was handed in yesterday. It was found dodging traffic in our village @ 3 p.m. and handed in by the lady who found her. They kept her up there overnight.
    She is in excellent condition and the vets gave her the once over too. She is a lovely honey/caramel colour. She has a really nice temperament and is somewhat housetrained. She knows "sit" on command too. She’s been playing with our own dogs & our foster puppy too and she’s getting on well with them all. She’s sleeping in the crate now after much crying!
    She’s also very good with our kids which makes me think she’s come from a house with children.
    She’s not so good on the lead and has tried to get out of the little collar I gave her.
    If anyone hears of anyone missing a dog that sounds like "Pippa" (her name for the moment!) please contact me.
    Of course, the other option is that she’s been dumped, which isn’t beyond the realms of possibility :(
    I live in quite a small village and I think I’d have probably heard about somebody looking for a dog by now, although I could be mistaken. I’m gonna upload some photos in the next couple of minutes.
    Thanks everyone :D

jdogs2010

This little girl will be wormed, microchipped and vaccinated before being rehomed. She must be neutered at 6mts. old.

geordie

she is gorgeous hope some one is looking for her :)

Linda8

I will be taking this little girl in tomorrow.

kaydoyle

Thanks a million to Linda and Jenni for looking after this baby :D

jdogs2010

Well, I’m just home from meeting Linda & her son and handing little Pippa (they may change her name) over. She was so good in the car but a little sick. She was a little sick yesterday too when I took her out in the car :(
    She had a really good day here yesterday. Played brilliant with our other dogs. Was soooo gentle with the kids. And lay on my lap on the sofa for a few hours last night :lol: She just lay there in & out of sleep and watching telly with us :lol:
    So sorry to see her go & I think she’s the one that nearly broke me! I’d have loved to keep her here with us forever but it’s just not feasible now so I’m really hoping she gets a really great forever home :D
    I shed a few tears on the drive up the M50 :(
    Thanks to Linda & her son for taking this little lady in & thanks to Kathy too for just being the superstar you are :D :D :D

jdogs2010

jdogs2010

Linda8

Well, this little girl came to us yesterday, thanks to Jennie.You fall in love with her the minute you meet her and she looks into your eyes, so I’d understand the tears on the m50 Jennie. She just looks straight into your eyes and it melts your heart.She is so gentle and is great with the kids. She is wanting to play with my 2 dogs but at the moment they wont have anything to do with her but she is getting plenty of attention from the kids. She can go from just walking along to suddenly running along and bouncing in the air. She has a lovely nature and loves her cuddles.. Its a pleasure to have her here with us… Its going to be one very lucky person who welcomes this little one into their life …
    Update already, Sandy, my eldest has just let Pippa snuggle up into her bed beside her..Looks a bit squashed but its good to see them together. :)

Pippa trying on little trixies clothes…..

Just a few pics of Pippa chilling out…

PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW TO SEE SLIDESHOW…..

[/url:3n9nuq5z”>
    Sandy and Pippa in bed……..

jdogs2010

Ah Linda they are fab photos. She’s such a dote. Those eyes are a killer :lol: Thanks so much for taking so much care of her xx

Els81

Hi All,

We’re trying to find a sibling for Decota. Do you think that this little dote would get along with her? She’s so adorable…

Linda8

This little girl wants to get along with everyone… adults, dogs, and especially children.. She is one in a million.. She does loves to grab my big dogs tail and Sandy runs and jumps on the trampoline to escape.. I dont think it will be too long before Nina figures out a way up after her.. When she is all played out, she loves to snuggle up to you, just like a baby and she loves to snuggle her head under your chin. She gets into the funniest positions when sleeping,as you can see from the following video link….
    Just click
    http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=af … m=text_url

jdogs2010

Els81, I only had this girl for one day and night but I can say she got on brilliant with our 3 dogs (2 of our own, 1 foster). She’s very playful but so, so gentle. She’s an amazing little puppy.

Els81

Thanks Ladies,

I’ve sent PM to gdk (Gwen?) and just waiting for reply. Hopefully we will be able to meet this little girl :)

Linda8

Just adding a few pics of Nina. Quality isnt great as they are off my phone but this little one shines through anyway. Nina (pippa) is coming along great. We all adore her….. She is such a clever little girl, she sits and gives the paw and has very few accidents in the house.. Once the back door is open, she just pops out to under the trampoline and does her business..She has figured out how to go up on the trampoline by using the ladder but she does struggle to make it. Cant wait to bring her out for a walk after her needles and let her explore the park.. She gets on great with my kids and even has a fanclub of kids knocking in to the house to see her every day.. She loves playing out the back garden and wont leave any of the toys in the house . As soon as we bring them back into the house she is gone running out the back garden with them.I just added a few pics of her as a slideshow so if you click on the following link, you can see them………

IF THE LINK DOESNT WORK JUST RETURN TO POST AND CLICK ON LINK AGAIN

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=af … m=text_url

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.