Niff – Llewellin Setter x Hound Puppy – HOMED

Niff – Llewellin Setter x Hound Puppy – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Niff – Llewellin Setter x Hound Puppy – HOMED

• This topic has 2,393 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Niff is 16 wks old and will be medium to large when fully grown. He will be wormed, microchipped and have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 mts. old. Niff is this little chap and he didn’t know what a treat was….he was scared but not as much as his bigger bro Nickle….He was so unwell on the journey down …..I stopped a couple of times to clean him up and the second time round I did get a couple wags of his tail as a thank you….such a sweet little chap….who so deserves to be loved!

He made friends straight away with one of his new foster fur sisters

How could anyone not love this little fur face

Cathy

So Dusty (aka Niff) has been here with us for just 2 weeks now and he has been nothing but an absolute pleasure to foster :D
    He was a little nervous (not as much as his brother Blue) when he arrived but quickly made friends with layla our little terrorist and after her the rest of my crew were no problem to him at all !!!! He is so affectionate and loves to snuggle up to you on the couch but is full of fun and mischief… he could keep you entertained for hours with his antics !!! Just tonight he got stuck upstairs because he was too scared to come back down.. he was crying as everyone else had left him and layla kept running back up to him and then down again as if to show him what to do !! Absolutely hilarious to watch and got a few photos which I will post asap !!
    Dusty is crate trained and almost house trained except for the odd accident when we don’t notice him at the door !! He will sit on command for treats .. always a good incentive :D .. but this is excellent as he is only 11 weeks and 2 days old !!!! He is going to be a big dog when fully grown and for any prospective adopters this is good to keep in mind as he will need plenty of exercise and stimulation. However any work put in will be repaid ten fold with a loyal companion for life

Cathy

Just a few photos ….
    dus & lay.JPG
    dusty and layla.JPG
    pups on couch.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Oh Catherine Niff is thriving…..they are both getting so big you are doing a super job well done …..he is bigger than Nayla.

cailinbeth

Hi, I’m just enquiring whether Niff has gone to a new home or is still looking for one?

kaydoyle

Niff is still available for rehoming :D

If you wish to adopt, please go to forms and downloads and fill in an application form :)

Good Luck ;)

lizaliser

Oh lord, myself and Che love this fella. Look at his little moustach. And his scoobydoo paws. And his different colour ears. Janey mac.

kaydoyle

Niff and Nickle went to their forever home together :D I bumped into them in the park during the week and they look fantastic :D
    oct pups 573.jpg
    oct pups 572.jpg

kaydoyle

Look at this fab pair now :D
    nif.JPG
    nik.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Niff and Nickle you boys get my vote!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.