Niall & Niamh – Scottish terriers *HOMED*

Niall & Niamh – Scottish terriers *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Niall & Niamh – Scottish terriers *HOMED*

• This topic has 15,755 voices and 173 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 166 through 174 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Mutley

The Scottie brains are constantly planning…that’s the worrying bit! :? Last photo showing off the shaggy Scottie look – it’s the in thing this autumn. The slaves are quite well trained at this point (it’s a gradual process) and repeatedly pick up our toys which we deposit in dark corners, in the hope that someone might (and they do!) trip on them. :twisted: Mac has a bit of a thing for his pink elephant toy (Nellie) and the photo shows what happens when Nellie tries to leave the mad Scottie circus…not allowed! Keeps Mama busy putting the sofa back together anyway. :P It is important to retain one cushion though, in order to rest your weary head when finished. Meanwhile, Bonnie retreats to a slave’s bed for a bit of R+R and contemplative "me time".

Mac and Bonnie xxx
    IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3840.JPG
    IMG_3837.JPG

Indianna

I want to come and live with you and your slaves – pleeeease, pretty please :)

kaydoyle

:lol: :lol:

Mutley

Indianna, you are most welcome to come and live with us (we’ll hide you in one of the toy boxes, the slaves will never notice) but you must bring your feline (and hedgehog) chasing clan also…us terrier terrorists must stick together! 8-)

Quick post to show off our recent hair cuts (Mac still working on the strawberry blonde moustache…it is Movember after all!). Our coats have never been so shiny and healthy looking and we are in great form… :P

Mac and Bonnie xxx
    IMG_3850.JPG
    IMG_3856.JPG
    IMG_3853.JPG

kaydoyle

;)

Indianna

Ah, the leaders of the ‘super-pack’ 8-) We will clear all wildlife within a 50 mile range :lol: :lol: :lol: My rabble and I will be very happy to live in one of the toy boxes, thank you oh great ones :P

LuvMyFurKids

Ah my favourite scottish terrorists…..will you allow the slaves to put up a christmas tree?

Mutley

Um, baubles look so like ballies….so, afraid not! :o

Mutley

Bonnie gets slightly confused between "set the table" and "sit on the table". :P The training will be starting any day now, no rush. ;)
    IMG_3891.JPG

Viewing 9 posts - 166 through 174 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.