Niall & Niamh – Scottish terriers *HOMED*

Niall & Niamh – Scottish terriers *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Niall & Niamh – Scottish terriers *HOMED*

• This topic has 15,755 voices and 173 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

These pair are almost 2yrs old and need to be rehomed together. They are being sadly rehomed due to a change in their families circumstances. They are wormed, vaccinated, microchipped and neutered. They are a gentle little pair who get on great with other dogs and children.

bosun

Can you give an idea of this pairs temperaments and needs.? They are a stunning and uncommon pair! Mary

kaydoyle

They are a gentle friendly little pair – totally attached to each other. They are living in an adult home and as their owners are having a baby they now need to be rehomed.

angjo

They are stunning dogs. I hope they get sorted. Is there any news on them? :D

EAD

OMG they are just gorgeous!!!!!

I have a scottie lad here who I adore so really hope these pair get their forever home soon.

maryquinlan

hAVE THESE TWO BEEN REHOMED YET. DO THEY NEED TO
    BE IN A HOME WITH SMALL CHILDREN OR DO THEY NEED
    TO BE IN A HOME WITH TEENAGE CHILDREN. WOULD BE
    INTERESTED IN RE HOMING THIS ADORABLE PAIR

ladles

Please go to the Forms section on the main site and fill out an adoption form for these two lovely dogs and email it in to DID. Thanks

kaydoyle

Another pic of this fab pair :)
    oct pups 499.jpg

kaydoyle

More pics :)
    oct pups 500.jpg

annekelly120

Hi

We collected these two little angels last night and from the moment we met them they stole our hearts.
    They were fantastic in the jeep on the trip home and proceeded to investigate every inch of our house and garden on their arrival.
    They played football with John in the back garden although it was hard for him to get a touch to the ball with the tag team playing of the two top strikers.

They came for a lovely stroll then with me on the leads and they were inquisitive but very well behaved throughout the entire walk.

Niall was quite protective towards Niamh and myself and took his duty as "male" very seriously …..it was hilarious.

Overnight they were calm although they did show us where we might improve on our own tidiness – we thought the house was clean but they managed to unearth some paper that had got stuck under couch cushions and left it on the rug to show us the error of our ways.

Some little messages from each lead me to think that they might just be willing to teach us how to be their pets over time haha.

They enjoyed the walk to school this morning and were fantastic with the other children. My 7yr old nephew walked Niall and John walked Niamh up to the school with both dogs being calm and greatly increasing both boys confidence.

I will up load pics in the coming days

LuvMyFurKids

…..Niall and Niamh will have you trained up in no time at all by the sounds of it…..wishing you loads of fur fun together.

jdogs2010

anne, might have to pop and visit these two one day :D

kaydoyle

More pics :D
    oct pups 508.jpg
    oct pups 509.jpg
    oct pups 510.jpg

angjo

They are stunning dogs. :D

kaydoyle

These babies need urgent foster as their foster families circumstances have changed. This is really urgent, please if you can help contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.