Molly – Sheltie x *HOMED*

Molly – Sheltie x *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Molly – Sheltie x *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,779 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl needs urgent foster or is going to end up in the pound :( Please if you can help contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)She is approx. 11 mts old and is great with other dogs and children.
    oct pups 519.jpg
    oct pups 520.jpg
    oct pups 518.jpg

kaydoyle

This little girl will be wormed, mircochipped, neutered and have at least her 1st vaccination before being rehomed :D

animalhelper

This lovely girl is gone into foster with Marie where she is having a ball with her new friend Buttons! :D Molly is a great girl, very friendly and energetic, only approx 1 year old and small in size. :)

LuvMyFurKids

Oh can just imagine Molly and Buttons racing around the kitchen and garden in Maries…..I feel sorry for the rest of the pack…..she looks lovely and must be if Buttons has become her best buddy double trouble with that fun packed pair.

animalhelper

More pics of this beauty :D
    mollyshelti1.jpg
    mollyshelti2.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

You are dead right Audrey they are more like the Duracell Bunnies.
    They hardley ever stop, they are still playing as I type this. I am not sure who needs valium me or them.

I have to say Buttons was great at bringing Mollie out of herself.
    Mollie does not have many social skills around other dogs ,its not that she does anything but she was very nervous at the start………no surprise but she got a steep learning curve in this house with all the dogs, and she is doing very well ,even if she is a bit rough at play sometimes with Buttons……….but they are all still alive and well.

Mollie is good with everyone. a little wary at first but quickly adjusts.
    I have had her on anxiety drops just to help her along.
    She is smaller in height than a Westie and lightweight.
    She has had a starter tidy up and we will finish it tomorrow.
    More photos soon but all I keep getting are blurrs………… need one of the high speed professional one’s to catch them in motion. :D

Roverdil

She is a beauty…she actually looks very similar to my Lola and sounds like she has a similar personality with the nervousness plus all the constant playing and high energy. Bet she is a sweet little thing too. Hope she continues to do well and fair play to Buttons for helping her …she is a dote.

siobhan

We met this little girl on Thursday and I have to say her pictures don’t do her justice. She is beautiful and has a lovely nature. She is quite petite and has the most beautiful eyes. And just like Buttons is a bundle of energy but very gentle and playful. Pebbles had a great time playing with them both. I’m sure she will be snapped up in no time.

karamaria123

Hi there, we are looking for a dog for our 3 year old who has slight social difficulties resulting from speech difficulties and we need a dog who is good with small children (she loves them – today she played with a German shepherd who was twice her size and she showed no fear and she had never seen him before in her life!). Molly looks lovely and just the type of dog we might be looking for. We live in Dungarvan, Co. Waterford and want a dog to be part of the family, to sleep in the house and to go everywhere with us, including trips in our campervan. Do you think Molly would be suitable for us? We have a secluded garden and she wouldn’t be on her own a lot. In fact, she could always travel around with me in the car while I do my work. Please advise, thanks Kara

kaydoyle

Hi Kara,

If you go to forms & downloads and fill in an adoption application form, Sarah will be in touch and will be able to help you find the perfect dog for your family :D

Best of luck ;)

kaydoyle

More of this little angel :D
    Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Walked with this little lass today ….she is so good ….and just brilliant off of the lead and full of fun and frolics….she loves her best friend Buttons …..and she will not move from your side if you are giving her rubs or cuddles….her coat is so soft and she loves canine company too! She is very small but perfectly proportioned….if you think you can become her forever family friend then get your home visit done and don’t delay in coming to meet her!

Hayleybear82

I am hoping with all my heart to adopt this lovely girl. I am awaiting my home visit. It can’t come soon enough and I really don’t want Molly to go to someone else in the meantime. Any idea how much longer I’ll be waiting?

kaydoyle

Best friends :D
    Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Hayleybear we have to wait for a volunteer in your area to come forward to do the home visit…..where are you living?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.