Misty ref 165 – Terrier x approx 10 mts *HOMED*

Misty ref 165 – Terrier x approx 10 mts *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Misty ref 165 – Terrier x approx 10 mts *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,548 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little lady is gone into foster with Mark who will update soon ;)
    1mist.jpeg

doglover

Hi all, Misty is with our family a few days now and is such a sweet little girl , she is still abit nervous when out walking as i dont think she was on a lead before, the little diva had to be carried into the park but was soon happy to walk along side me. In time im sure she will be sprinting in to the park ahead of us.
    She is so affectionate and is best friends with my nine year old already.We are working on the house trainning at the minute and she is getting there, with patience ,love and affection she will soon grow in confidence as she has such a lovely gentle nature about her.I will send on photos to be posted and update again soon :)

doglover

Hi all, Misty is doing really well ,she is gaining more confidence everyday and will make a wonderful family pet. I would say she isnt far off being fully grown and is so affectionate and loves nothing better than to curl up on ur lap for loads of cuddles. I will post more pictures soon. :D
    Alison

kaydoyle

This little lady is doing great…full of life and loves other dogs..
    mist.jpg

Indianna

Misty, you are as cute as a little button, what is going on in your days? :D

kaydoyle

This little lady continues to patiently wait for her forever family…she is so loving, great in the car, walks well on the lead and loves other dogs :D
    mistyo.jpeg

Indianna

:o Misty, something white and blurry is about to land on you but you seem to have it all in hand. What a great little dog, you tick lots of boxes, mmmm :?

Indianna

Hello Misty, how are you? This is my "it’s Sunday, I have lots to do but will have to check up on my favourites first". How big are you now? Look like you have long legs but it’s probably the angle the photos have been taken.

Joy

Hi,

Please can you tell me how tall is Misty… we’re looking for a second dog but we have a large lab x so would prefer a medium sized dog I guess. Misty seems really cute!

Thanks
    Joy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.