Milo – 2yr old Chihuahua*HOMED*

Milo – 2yr old Chihuahua*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Milo – 2yr old Chihuahua*HOMED*

• This topic has 2,675 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is in foster with Marie, who will update soon ;)

Visit our website for more information on how to rescue this dog from Dogs in Distress. [url:eg0fzz8v]http://www.dogsindistress.org/rescue-a-dog/[/url:eg0fzz8v]
    milooo.JPG
    m2.JPG

kaydoyle

Settling in after a nice bath :D
    miloooooooo.jpg
    miloooooooooo.jpg

san

How is little Milo doing? He looks so scared – poor thing!

kaydoyle

From his foster mum :)

This little man is doing great…enjoying his foster sisters & bothers …he is very easy going and a joy to foster.
    xma6.jpg

danemark

What a super photo, should be on a Christmas Card. In fact there are so many gorgeous DID babies that really some thought should go into doing Christmas cards with their pics on, or maybe a Calendar. Down here the KSPCA have a lovely calender every year. Happy Christmas to all the foster doggies and their mammies and daddies :D

san

What a good idea! Milo would be great for the calendar.
    Is he as quiet and shy as he looks? Are there more photos?

san

How is Milo doing?

kaydoyle

From Milos foster mum :D

Milo is the best dog in Ireland.He is small gentle sweet and very well behaved little lad.He is a little thing and is as light as a feather. great for cuddling.

He is a little nervous at times.but clings on to myself and follows me everywhere. A couple of weeks ago he had his operation and the vet told me to keep him quiet and restful. As soon as we came in the door ,he bounded down the hall and within minutes he was playacting and bouncing on the couch with my mutts.I never saw a dog
    to get over his op. so fast.

Yesterday when I took my dogs for their groom, he cried for hours for them and was deighted to see them home.

Milo is going to make a lucky family a loyal and loving little friend and may they all be happy together.

bosun

Hi, I would just love this little chap, but then there would be two of us looking for a home.

He sounds like a great character whose personality will come out as he finds his feet.

kaydoyle

Milo waiting for Santa :D
    milo10.JPG
    milo11.JPG

san

AAh little Milo is gorgeous! Does he get on well with other dogs?

kaydoyle

He does…he is in foster with 3 other dogs ;)

brendanbrady

Hi,
    Wondering if Milo has found a home yet.
    If not I would like to bring my poodle to meet him to see if they get on and if they do, to adopt him.
    Please let me know.

Brendan

kaydoyle

Hi Brendan..Milo is waiting for his forever home..could you please go to the forms and downloads section and fill in adoption application form please ;)

kaydoyle

This little man is doing well and is patiently waiting for his forever home :D
    m1.jpg
    m6.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.