Mikey – Terrier x 7mts old – Ref. 206**HOMED**

Mikey – Terrier x 7mts old – Ref. 206**HOMED**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Mikey – Terrier x 7mts old – Ref. 206**HOMED**

• This topic has 3,890 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is gone into foster with Fiona, who update soon ;)

Mikey is fully vaxed, wormed and is neutered.
    He would be best suited to a home with another dog who can be a best buddy for him as he is thriving in foster care with other dogs.
    mika.jpg

fiona

Mikey came in and was really timid and shaky but he is now running around enjoying himself with our other 2 dogs. He is highly sociable and loves a belly rub. We had our first training session this morning and Mikey is already responding to commands. He sits, lies down and gives the paw.

MIKEY.jpg

dianneh

What a gorgeous happy boy Mikey is.I am sure he will be snapped up quickly.If I did not have my full quota of 5 I would take him in an instant.

blueindigo

Well done Fiona. He looks so happy with his ball :D and thats the main thing. Fianna

kaydoyle

Mikey is available for adoption ;)

Could you please go to the forms and downloads section (top right hand corner) and fill in an adoption application form and someone will be in touch ;)

fiona

It’s such great news to hear that someone wants to give mikey a new home for life. After mikey had his first bath on saturday things were only getting better for him. Mikey loves his walks. I can walk him now off the lead and he is excellent. He always stays close by but if he does venture a little further away, when called he will come. He is also a very quiet little fella. He doesn’t bark but he does make funny noises when he is playing.
    DSC_0575.JPG
    DSC_0544.JPG
    DSC_0535.JPG

rubi27

Such a handsome fella!!! He is going to make some family really happy!

fiona

Mikey has been sick for 24 hours now and is at the vets :o at the moment.

They have to keep him in for observation and if things don’t improve he will have to be xrayed. I hope it is nothing too serious and that mikey can keep enjoying himself as he has been doing. After all this poor little fella has gone through he really deserves a life.

kimmie

any news on this little man? hopefully he will be ok

kaydoyle

He is in the vets on a drip so please say a prayer :(

fiona

I went to visit Mikey at the vets today. he’s doing alright but will have to stay on the drip until he is able to eat and digest his food himself. They told me he would more than likely be there until Monday. I felt really sorry for Mikey but I know he is in good hands and will recover again.

fiona

Mikeys back home and he is much much better. Everybody loved him at the vets and they all said he was an adorable little fella and that he also likes cats :D.

He still has to take some medicine and is on special food that I received from the vet but he is now playing again and seems to be very very happy to be able to run around freely and do what he wants.

fiona

Mikey is a 100% healthy and enjoying himself again. :D

He has become really confident now with both people and dogs and he loves travelling in the car. He sleeps in his bed at night and is very quiet. One thing I noticed is how easy it is to keep Mikey looking good even after a long walk, going into bushes, water and dirty places. His fur is amazing and he needs very little grooming. I do brush him every 2 days but only because he loves it. He is really learning fast now and I’m sure he will make somebody very very happy.
    DSC_0613.JPG
    DSC_0602.JPG
    DSC_0587.JPG

kaydoyle

Beautiful…well done and thank you :D

fiona

Mikey is now over his operation, has been vaccinated, microchipped and is flying around happily again :D

The only thing he didn’t like was that silly umbrella on his head. It’s a wonder that he didn’t cause himself some injury as he found it very hard to avoid bashing into things and of course our legs also had to put up with some bashings. He has learnt soooo much since the first day we took him home and has become a confident and funny little fella. He loves the company of other dogs and loves meeting other dogs in his park :lol: He has also discovered his swimming talents and loves to fetch things in the water but what amazes me the most is how dry he is when we get home whereby my 2 dogs look like wet dirty drips and I have to towel dry them or even sometimes wash them.
    Here’s a few photos of mikey posing. :oops:
    DSC_0626.JPG
    DSC_0618.JPG
    DSC_0523.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.