Meg..8 month old terrier x..ref. 418*HOMED*

Meg..8 month old terrier x..ref. 418*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Meg..8 month old terrier x..ref. 418*HOMED*

• This topic has 3,632 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    carg

In foster with Kimmy who will update soon ;)
    image.jpg

kimmie

I picked up this little girl today and she is in foster with me. What a little cutie. She has been my shadow all day. She loves her belly rubs and her favourite place to be is on your knee. She kept trying to get on my lap at the dinner table and managed it a few times. She has been full of beans all day but has now worn herself out and is asleep on my lap. Big day for a little lady. Over and out from Lil Meg zzzz

kimmie

Not enough good things to say about this lil lady. She is just adorable and just wants cuddles all the time when she is with u but not a peep out of her all night once she is put to bed and is toilet trained too. She would fit into any household, gets on with my dog, was a hit with my 7 year old niece. She is asleep on my lap here on her back getting belly rubs :)
    image.jpg

kimmie

Such a happy confident Lil girl
    20140925_183020-1.jpg
    20140929_140007.jpg
    20140925_145437.jpg

kimmie

Meg’s favourite place is snugglin on my lap
    20141001_212941.jpg
    20141001_220511.jpg

Indianna

Oh, very snuggly. A happy puppy dog sleeping safely with a nice person protecting her :)

kaydoyle

8-)
    20141006_114921.jpg

kimmie

Meg is still doing great. Such a lovely personality to have around the place. Unlike my terrier Len she doesn’t bark much. She will do anything for food. Feeding time takes about 5 seconds. She inhales it. Great to have dogs where you know the house will be exactly the same when left. Nothing chewed and no accidents. That is what you get with this little girl. Loves her walks. Those little legs can walk fast. She is a tiny girl with lots of personality.
    20141010_210432.jpg

Indianna

She is a little beauty, I have been trying not to look but my ‘following list’ has just grown :roll: Her little scarred nose makes me a bit sad but it adds character 8-)

kimmie

Meg is delighted to have you as a fan Indianna :) she loves all attention. Her pics really don’t do her justice. She still has such a pretty puppy face and she is light as a feather. Must only weigh a few kilos. I end up carrying her around a lot as she is always on my lap. Have even mopped the floor with her in the other arm lol

Indianna

So Meg is in charge of the quality control of floor mopping in her house ;) Well done Meg, you must be very important with a job like that :P

kimmie

poor lil Meggles has a bit of an eye infection at the moment, not that it seems to bother her, she takes everything in her stride. Was so well behaved in the vets and she lets me put the drops in without hassle. it’s already much better. thanks to Dundrum vets for taking good care of her. extra snuggles for her at the moment if that’s possible to fit more in ;)

Indianna

Thank goodness you don’t object to getting your eye drops put in ;) Hope your condition clears up very quickly and you can get back to keeping close eyes on your foster family :)

kimmie

My niece drew this picture of Meg. How cute
    20141010_220200.jpg

Indianna

I am sure Meg will be over the moon with her lovely portrait 8-) Well done :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.