Markey- Staffie Terrier X

Markey- Staffie Terrier X

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Markey- Staffie Terrier X

• This topic has 4,036 voices and 50 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

No! Markey is still in foster with me ;) He is a great little man! Very gentle and loving! Loves children and chasing the cats :lol: He gets on great with other dogs and goes all night without a peep ;)

minamber

I was looking for a young staffie that would eventualy be good with my 4 cats and three dogs , oh and the rabbit . I have fostered 2 other staffs in the last 6 weeks the last one went to sweden last week , They were older dogs and showed an unhealthy interest in my cats :lol: How do i go about adopting him , I passed the home test for PI do i have to be home checked againn ? Im afraid i dont know how to download stuff , this is the extent of my computor skills :lol:
    is there anotherway to organise it .

tara

im sooooooooooo excited to see someone interested in markey :D :D ive met him a good few times and i love, love, love him………
    how can you resist his fab lil face and his sheeney shiney coat :lol:
    markey has thrived in kathys 5 star hotel with other dogs for company. i met him before he had doggie buddies and the change was amazing. i found this photo of him with scoobs so i thought id post it. check out his lovely staffie face and prepare to fall in love xxx
    i have everything crossed for this man to find a forever home

look at that "pity me" face, his b.f.f had left that morning to go to their family or maybe its the pink mat!!!!!!!

We met little Markey and he is a darling and totally gorgeous!! Anyone would be lucky to have him he is a gentle little thing and a bundle of fun! I really hope he finds a hope soon! :)

minamber

Definitly interested , im in drimnagh for a home check and maybe i could fill in the apllication form then , a bit backward i know but i cant download :oops:

ladles

Fingers crossed for Markey, he is a lovely puppy. He was fine with my cat when he stayed with me, he was not afraid.

minamber

Reading previos posts i see hes chocolate brown , he lookes black/white , hes a real cutie tho and it wouldnt matter if he was the colour of the mat :lol:

ladles

He is black and white, there is just a hint of Chocolate brown shade in his coat.

minamber

Still watching this little beaut , just waiting on the forms ;)

kaydoyle

kaydoyle

Marky is a great little man! He is so gentle with the smaller pups, doing great on house training and doesnt mind being left for a couple of hours :) Whoever adopts this little man will be so lucky ;)

kaydoyle

Markey and friends having an afternoon nap :lol:

Oh Markey is such a gorgeous puppy! he looks so cosy :)

minamber

Wow ..you have your hand full :lol: I sent the form off last night so i have fingers crossed here .
    How old is he now ?

kaydoyle

He is 12 weeks old now ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.