Maise – 5mt old collie pup *HOMED*

Maise – 5mt old collie pup *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Maise – 5mt old collie pup *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,816 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl is fantastic. She will be medium in size when fully grown and will require an active family.
    Maise.jpg
    maise2.jpg
    maise3.jpg

kaydoyle

Thanks a million to Tracy who is picking this baby up today and bringing her to Marguerita who is minding her until the weekend when Jay & Aofie are taking her into foster :D

tracy

this girl is just gorgeous,when transported her she hid under the car seat for half of the journey but eventually came out and snuggled on my husbands lap,there wasnt a bother on her in the car and she has a beautiful colouring in her fur,also she is very sweet.

marguerita

Maise is staying with us for a few days until she goes to her new foster home. She is absolutely adorable and she is sooo soft. She was a bit unsure when she got to the house first but after a while she was running around and playing with the kids :) She is such a sweet and joyful dog and her tail is always wagging :D

Trinity

How are you getting on beautiful :)

JayandAoife

Sorry for the delay in updating everyone, I’m useless for posting, sorry. Maise is getting on well, some where along the way she picked up a dose of kennel cough, the poor mite, she’s getting better though :D It made no difference to her BUBBLY personality, she bounces about the place as happy as can be and then wants a cuddle/belly rub and makes sure you’re aware of her wishes in the cutest way she can muster at the time, she is such a pet and yes as mentioned before "sooo soft", you find yourself rubbing her without realizing you’re doing it, I’m convinced she’s aware and takes full advantage. She is getting on well with Casey and Taylor, the two girls are fantastic at showing visitors the routine and helping to welcome and settle them in, Casey is the wise old owl complaining when she’s acting to much the puppy and Taylor is the Fun, making sure she remembers to play and be a puppy(as the pictures of Maise and Taylor playing with what remains of Taylor’s favorite sock), they’re a fantastic little pack to watch. Maise is a little stunner and so much fun, she plays and plays and plays and collapses on the floor for a couple of hours, it’ll be a lucky family that has the opportunity to offer this little girl a forever home….
    WI0I0008.jpg
    WI0I0009.jpg
    WI0I0010.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

What a stunning girl :) and by all accounts she is not only pretty but smart and sociable as well.
    Love the sock sharing moment.
    The first photo is real poster material.

NiamhandSean

What a gorgeous girl. Her markings are lovely.
    She definitely knows how to ‘work the camera’ anyway…great pics :D

ColganFamily

If I could design my perfect dog, it would be Maisie!!! :lol: :lol: She is STUNNING!!!

tara

:lol: colgan family tou have no more room :lol:

tracy

I did the transport for this girl from the pound and she was great in the car. Also a beautiful looking pup and so friendly. I will be keeping my eye on her progress and I hope she gets a loving home.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.