Macey – 9 month old Shih tzu x Bichon*HOMED*

Macey – 9 month old Shih tzu x Bichon*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Macey – 9 month old Shih tzu x Bichon*HOMED*

• This topic has 3,275 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    clairef

This little girl has gone into foster with Marie (Twist) who will update soon.

Macey would suit a home with another active playful dog and with older children (10+).

So far she is a happy doggie and is having great fun playing with Percy who is also in fostercare.

Macey will be spayed, micro chipped and vaccinated before being rehome. If you wish to apply to adopt Macey please visit the ‘adopt a dog’ page on our website https://dogsindistress.org for full details on the adoption process.
    Macey.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

This is the most confident little Madame ever and as cute as a button.
    She is fearless and Percy doesn’t know what has hit him.
    They play all day long but she is the boss and lest he is in any doubt she keeps reminding him. :)
    We took them to the woods today and she loved it ,again out in front no worries at all.
    After the walk she did have four little black wellies on her paws….mud.
    She is so soft she is like cotton wool.
    She loves playing with toy and loooves squeekies.

Macey has a great personality but is not for the faint hearted otherwise she will be the boss………well someone has to be. ;)
    Also her coat will require regular trips to the groomer and brushing to prevent matting.

I am trying to get more photos but she wont stay still long enough coupled to the fact that I am not quick enough but I will keep trying.

PiNgWiZaRd

Have a friend who is very interested in Macey! She is going to send her application in Marie!

kaydoyle

:D
    mac.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

This little lady is doing well but has gone into heat.
    She has poor Jamie driven demented he is not sure why he is getting so much attention.
    She slept in with me last night and was as good as gold.
    She was slow to get eating but is improving but she prefers cooked dinners these nuts don’t really appeal.

He coat is Bishon so needs careful attention.
    I am brushing her in installments each day until she gets fed up and moves off.
    Macey is a great co pilot. She was out and about with me most of yesterday and sits on the box between the front seats.
    The only fault I have found is she has selective hearing when it suits but Percy was like that so I think it’s a Shih Tzu trait. :roll:

kaydoyle

ml2.jpg

danemark

I know all about ‘selective hearing’ and it isn’t only a Shih tzu bichon trait !!! :lol:

kaydoyle

mac2.jpg

kaydoyle

mac3.jpg

Mutley

Wow, who’s a very pretty girl! :D

Monica02

Macey looks sooooo gorgeous. I am really looking forward to my home visit being arranged.

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Macey still doing well and as cheeky as ever.
    She is halfway through her heat so is now at the most vunerable stage.
    She is still under the illusion she is the Boss around here.
    She no longer sleeps in the kitchen with the rif raf or she would have them tormented at the moment with the hormone’s going wild.
    She is so bright and will need a firm hand but she is also so loving and cuddly.
    Kealan says she is like cuddling cotton wool. :D

kaydoyle

:D :D
    dm3.jpg

Mutley

Glad to see Macey knows what cushions are really for! :lol: She looks great.

kaydoyle

dm9.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.