Lilly -6 wk old Terrier Pup

Lilly -6 wk old Terrier Pup

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Lilly -6 wk old Terrier Pup

• This topic has 326 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    carg

Any up to date pics of these two little cuties? Would love to see how they’re getting on.

Scalper3

Did these girls get a home yet?

kaydoyle

These little girls are waiting for their forever home …could you click on the following link…download the adoption form…fill it in, email it back and Claire will be in touch thanks…

https://dogsindistress.org/forms-downloads/

Indianna

Lilly is like a mini GSD :lol: :lol: :lol: Just gorgeous :P and Rose is a beautiful little flower :D

Indianna

:D How are the two current prettiest puppy dogs on the site getting on. What age are they now? Love Lilly’s markings but that’s because they are similar to a dark GSD :roll:

Maeve decided on Kelly for her new puppy s name and has gotten her pink collar & lead and pink love heart name tag. She settled in straight away, she is very laid back. Out of all the animals I think Jingles our cat is her favourite, hours spent following each other around the garden in between naps on my legs while I was weeding. She has a very big bark and saw off her first sheep today that ran in by our gate. :lol:
    DSCF3652.JPG

Indianna

Any news on the two prettiest puppies currently on the site? They must be getting big by now ;)

siobhan

My little Rose is almost 16 weeks old now. She has been as good as gold since her sister Lily was adopted. A bit on the quiet side for a day or two but then back to her old self again. She is a very contented puppy and not at all demanding. Quite happy to potter around and play with her toys. She loves running in and out of the shrubs in the garden and will run and hide when you call her to come in. She loves her food and her treats – especially chicken.
    Sle is a great little sleeper too. Goes to bed at about 11ish and not a peep till I come down in the morning to let her out to do her business. The toilet training is going really well. Very rarely will she have an accident in the house. She actually barks to let you know that she needs to go out.
    She is still quite small. Can’t see her being very big when she is fully grown. Medium size at the most. She will make a great addition to any family – with or without another dog. She is also great with my two cats and has taken to sharing a bed with my youngest cat.
    DSCF9060.JPG
    DSCF9063.JPG
    DSCF9076.JPG

Just quick update Kelly doing great she’s a long little stocky girl about 11kg now. She has her 2 big brothers whipped into shape typical terrier she thinks she is the biggest.
    DSCF6838.JPG

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.