Lilly -6 wk old Terrier Pup

Lilly -6 wk old Terrier Pup

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Lilly -6 wk old Terrier Pup

• This topic has 326 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This tiny little pair were found dumped at the side of the road and sadly their little brother was dead :(

These babies are gone into foster with Siobhan who will update soon ;)
    pups.jpg

kaydoyle

:(
    pups2.jpg

saoirse

Poor pups :cry: thats terrible!!!!! :evil:
    Will they be small?

kaydoyle

We have no idea but would say approx. medium in size ;)

carg

Here’s an up to date picture of these two little beauties, I’m just minding them for a few days for their fosterer.
    image.jpg

carg

Some more pics of these little cuties.
    image.jpg

Indianna

:o Oh goodness me!!! Go to the top of the cute scale 8-) . Who could resist? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mutley

Adorable! How anyone could just dump them, I do not know! :evil:

saoirse

Hi, I was just wondering the gender of these pups and if they have names yet please ;)

carg

Hi Saoirse, they’re both girls, the tan puppy is Rose and the black one is Lily. They’re absolutely adorable, they’ve been spending their days playing and snoozing and have been an absolute pleasure to look after. Siobhan, their fosterer, will update on them shortly. Caroline.

amelieb

Absolutely gorgeous :D have they got homes waiting for them yet?

siobhan

These little girls have been with us for just over two weeks now. Their names are Rose (tan puppy) and Lilly (black puppy). They are just about 8 weeks old now and are adorable. They are the easiest fosters that we have ever had. They just love to eat, play, sleep and snuggle. Love their cuddles on the sofa at night. I weighed them last week and Rose was 3.1kg and Lilly was 2.9kg. Really tiny. It is hard to tell how big they will grow but I’d say medium size at most.
    Rose has a more outgoing personality than Lilly. First up to everything to have a look and first to finish her food. Lilly takes things nice and easy but is getting less timid as the days go by. I put them to bed each night at about 11.30 pm and there is not a peep out of them till I come down in the morning at 6.30am. Then it’s straight outside to do their business. The toilet training is going really well. They know that they have to go each time I take them outside. No bother with my two cats. But then the cats are bigger than they are !!!.
    They are patiently waiting for their forever homes and will be a wonderful addition to any family. So if you are interested in adopting them please go to forms and downloads and complete and adoption application form.

Shelly4

Hi these pups are absolutely adorable so they are approx 8 weeks old now? Your doing a great job :)
    Do you have any idea of what breeds they are?
    Do you have children in the house? I’ve 4 so my house is busy :)

siobhan

I forgot to mention that Rose and Lilly are great with other dogs and children. Love to be picked up and cuddled. At the moment they are downstairs tearing round with my two dogs waiting for their lunch. They are approx 9 weeks old now and are most likely a Terrier x. Still tiny though. Will post up some up to date pictures later.

Shelly4

Thanks for your reply :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.