LILLY 5YR OLD PAPILLON X

LILLY 5YR OLD PAPILLON X

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings LILLY 5YR OLD PAPILLON X

• This topic has 4,056 voices and 53 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

belindaj81

hi lilly hope your doing ok. you are exactly what your name means, innocence and beauty. xxxx

belindaj81

i have now got little lilly back. since she is back she has not stopped following me around and constantly giving me kisses. she definitely remembers my two children as she hasn’t stopped licking them too. oh and she certainly remembers her favorite chair, it must have brought back memories of when we sprawled out together on the couch and watched the late late :P ( how sad ). She is definitely loving being back, thats for sure ;)

Bonniemay

Would love to meet Lily and perhaps adopt her. Still waiting for home visit. My sister has a papillon so know a little about the breed.

bronte

I was at the ashtown pound last weekend and told that Lilly has been rehomed? Is this correct?

belindaj81

hi. i have decided to adopt lilly as i fell in love with her when i was fostering her. :D

bronte

that’s great…. I wouldn’t blame you :D

thanks for letting me know…

Roverdil

awh…have to say I’m a bit sad as I was hoping to meet her too..but I am very happy for you and Lilly. It was very obvious that you were totally mad about her and sounds like it was mutual…best of luck to you both…sounds like she landed on her feet when she went into foster with you.

JoeKelly

I am glad this lovely little girl has got a home.If any one knows of any other papillions or papillion cross needed a home.I am looking for one.

Thanks
    Joe

belindaj81

just a little update on lilly. i love her to bits. shes the best. she is so small and cute. she sleeps in my bed every night and does not move until i get up. she loves warmth and comfort. Im not sure what her old life was really like but one thing i do know is that shes loving her new one. she is still a little bit nervous and jumpy sometimes but i know that in 6 months time that will all have disappeared. shes so soft and warm shes like a little hot water bottle

Jenny

Many thanks for the update on Lilly. I really loved her when she was in the Pound and I christened her – so to speak. My terrier isn’t good with other dogs so I hoped she would find a wonderful home – which no doubt she has. Lilly certainly deserves the very best – she did not have a very good start in life and I’m delighted to see how loved she is. Further updates when you have a chance would be very much appreciated.

belindaj81

whenever you want to know about how lilly is just ask. sure you can even visit her sometime if you want. i promise she will be looked after properly. my whole family love her.

kaydoyle

Jenny

Ahhhhhh – just love this little dog and so glad she is with Belinda.

belindaj81

oh yes lilly loves her comfort. she will jump into my bed and wait for me to put the covers on her and tuck her in and thats her for the night. she hates the cold. she keeps the bed warm for me until i get in. :lol: :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.