Knitted blankets anyone need some?

Knitted blankets anyone need some?

New Home Forums DID Dogs Advice Knitted blankets anyone need some?

• This topic has 1,942 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    june

A kind lady has donated 3 penneys bags of knitted blankets to keep dogs and pups warm! Just wondering if anyone needs some for foster dogs? Or if anyone knows of another rescue for dogs or cats that could benefit from them please let me know?
    Thanks

TobysMum

Perhaps the poundies would like them? Thanks.

june

It took the lady months to knit them, I can’t see the staff at the pound washing them out, to use them for another dog! If they would I would give them in a flash!
    The lady who knit them said they will be real easy to wash and dry! And they would last ages :roll:

kaydoyle

Hi June :D I would be delighted with them as I am getting a litter of 4 today and can also pass them on to other fosterers ;)

katiemac

a litter of puppys???? … cant wait to see them!

june

That’s brilliant Kay, will get them to you a.s.a.p

geordie

those knitted blankets are fantastic i am still using the ones june gave me for the pups in the past but now hailey is using them very easy to wash :D

MrsNix

Would love one for Jinky so that he can have a blanket of his very own. What a nice woman to spend all that time and effort on them.

june

Of course you can have some, pm your details

MrsNix

Oh, June, Winston LOVES these blankets. He carries one around in his mouth and we drape two of them over pillows on the floor right next to my side of the bed at night. He burrows in and doesn’t move from them all night.

They’re wonderful! And, when he goes home, he’ll have something that smells familiar to him of his very own to take along to the new place.

june

He sounds adorable! Glad he loves his blankies :P

IrishAsh

I can also Crochet (similar to knitting just easier! But the effect for blankets is the same) I have lots of spare yarn around so if anyone else needs blankets for fosters let me know and I’ll happily make some up!

LuvMyFurKids

Ash wool blankets are fantastic as the wash great and last for ages…so go for it we will find good use for them….just let us know when you have them and we will organising the collecting of them…

Also if anyone has spare unused wool we could pass it back to you for a second round of blankets if that wasn’t too cheeky.

june

great idea, i will gather some wool for you :D

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.