Kimmy – Bull Mastiff

Kimmy – Bull Mastiff

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Kimmy – Bull Mastiff

• This topic has 1,424 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Kimmy

Reference Number: 608

Sex: Female

Located: Ashton Pound

Found:

Date Out: 12th July 09

carmel

this girl would need help very urgently i would imagine if anyone can help

Jenny

Kimmy is the gentlest of dogs. Great on the lead and really friendly and sociable. She is not in very good condition – she does need help.

Joan Kirwan

how old is she and how did she end up in the pound …. Joan

Anonymous

She is a stray and quite young and underweight :(

Joan Kirwan

how long do you think she’ll need to be fostered for … she is fab looking and i’m very tempted , i know she not what I have taken but b4 but OMG she beautiful – Joan

Anonymous

It depends if she gets a foster space in the UK it would be a couple of weeks but if she is getting a home here it could be a month?!? hard to say it depends on the interest in her, she is a dote but you would have to bring your handsome boy up to meet her and see if he approved. She would need to get neutered while in your care also which we would arrange within the first 2 weeks.

martinac

this girl is gorgeous…I thought she was a boxer yesterday when I saw here. This guy had her out most of the morning and she was getting lots of interest from the male dogs..she may be in heat at the moment. But she did not get upset and just seemed the most adorable doggy. I saw her at the end giving the guy lots of face licks before going back inside. SHe is underweight and would need fattening up but what a lovely girl..absolutely gorgeous!

vickyo

I can foster kimmy and if she is in heat thats not a problem coz I have a female sibe. Looking after her after spaying is not a problem either because we have just got our girl spayed and she did great. I worked with a bull mastiff in my dog obedience class with my pup and they are a very well mannerred breed although you can defo see how underweight she is.

Anyways Ive txt gwen but if you need to contact me give me a shout on 086 2149341 :)

Really hope she gets some help soon because she is fab!

Anonymous

Hi Vicky

Please fill out a foster application and email it in to gwen asap if you would like to foster Kimmy
    :D

kaydoyle

Just dropped Kimmy off to Vicky :) The two girls were getting on great when we left ;) Thanks a million Vicky ;)

Inexile

That was quick work. Well done !

martinac

what great great news!!! did not see that happening today..well there is another good day then! am so so happy for Kimmy..an absolute dote..well done Vicky!

vickyo

Hi everyone,

Kimmy’s foster mammy here.

She is an absolute gem- loves attention from people especially ear rubs to the point were she falls asleep standing up and then flops down on the floor at your feet, it’s hilarious :)

She’s not really bothered about my pup coz she is defo a people dog- honestly when you sit on the sofa she comes over and puts her big head on your lap, too cute!

Had her out on a walk this morning and she is great on the lead- I’m only 4ft 9in and she was like a horse beside me but I had no problems handling her :)

My friend is very keen to adopt her so hopefully she puts in an adoption application soon and that way I can see Kimmy forever :mrgreen:

kaydoyle

Visited Kimmy (now Cammy) in her new home tonight! She has settled so well you would think she had always been there :) Thank you so much to her fantastic new family and we look forward to loads of updates ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.