Kelsey – Mastiff x puppy *Homed*

Kelsey – Mastiff x puppy *Homed*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Kelsey – Mastiff x puppy *Homed*

• This topic has 4,709 voices and 50 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Kelsey is 7mts mts old and a gentle girl :D

tracy

m taking this girl into foster tomorrow an cant wait.i will update on her as soon as i have her.

tracy

i took this girl into foster today,she is timid but given time she will come out of her shell.monty my male akita is allready in love.i will put up pictures asap.

tracy

tracy

Joan Kirwan

hi how this this beautiful girl end up in care .. whats her temp like. Joan

LuvMyFurKids

What a stunning looking puppy ….and looks the picture of health and happiness

tracy

ive brought her on two walks so far,she pulls a bit on the lead but im working on that now,shes fantastic with children an dogs an is the perfect house dog.shes now lying on her bed in the kitchen an theres not a peep out of her.shes truely a fantastic pup.

She is a beauty! Whoever adopts this lady will be very lucky! :)

tracy

my first 24 hours with kelsey,she slept all night in the kitchen with my akita.when i came down this morning her tail was wagging which is a great sign of her getting some confidence.still a bit shy but much better than yesterday,all she needs is tlc an she will be fantastic.

tracy

my brother his girlfriend an my 4 year old nephew were visiting today an i have to say kelsey done great,no tail between the legs,even went over to meet the family.in just 24 hours she has come on great,confidence building by the minute.who ever gets to adopt her is gona be a very lucky person,she is a sweetheart.

eiredavey

I honestly can’t believe someone let such a beautiful dog go into care!

tracy

second night with kelsey an she was excellent.no accidents an waited to do her buisness till i brought her for her walk.now shes asleep in the kitchen,she really is such a laid back pup.

tracy

kelsey is doing great,still a bit shy but soon comes around,when shes asleep she snores which is really funny,fully house trained,no food aggression at all an yesterday she was playing with a ball.i let her off lead on her walk last night an she ran like a greyhound lol…but came straight back when i called her.i really hope she gets a great home as she deserves it.

tracy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.