Kaylee(formerly Baylee) the Beagle

Kaylee(formerly Baylee) the Beagle

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Kaylee(formerly Baylee) the Beagle

• This topic has 1,286 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little lady is gone into foster with Tracy (Dollys mam) who will update soon ;)

Baylee will be wormed and vaccinated and microchipped, she will need to be neutered at 6 months.

As Baylee is a Beagle she is naturally a pack animals, she will need to go to a home as a second dog. She thrives in the company of other dogs and is good with kids.
    obie.jpg

GraciesMom

Baylee is an A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E 10 week old Beagle/Lab mix beauty… She has ultra soft fur with a beautiful wee face and tall slender legs that looks like she is wearing a white collar and white knee socks in front and white bobby socks in back. She still has some of her cute pink puppy paw pads and as small as she is, you can hear those paws prancing around anywhere in the house. You always know when Baylee is running after you but is also good at sneaking up behind you. :shock: She follows us around the house and up and down the stairs. She is as precious as they come. She is a small girl with a HUGE lovable personality. :D

Baylee was a little scared and shy when we brought her home a few days ago however she settled in quite nicely in less than 24 hrs and plays well with our two other dogs. She is a very energetic pup and while she may be small in size, she can play with the best of them including our 1 year old Golden, Gracie who is 4 times her size. The two of them are best play mates especially first thing in the morning ( YAWN). They chase each other around the garden alot and unless they are both sleeping, they are both playing together in some sort of fashion. Baylee is also capable of entertaining herself which is useful when the other pups are fast asleep.

Baylee eats 3x a day, sleeps through the night with no problem and we are in the process of potty training her and teaching her the word NO.

She is a cheeky wee thing.. She does like to nibble on shoes or anything else not put back in it proper place and she will drag (with ease) a pair of heavy rain boots by their shoelaces across the living room floor when you are not looking..How she does it, I do not know.. :shock: The boots are bigger than she is. Her best nibble treat right now is Gracie.. :shock: Apparently she seems to think Gracie is a teething toy :lol: and I think Baylee also thinks Gracie is her mama. This is where the word NO comes in a lot.. ;)

Baylee often curls up next to anyone and anything in the house. She also loves to run and jump on someone’s lap while sitting on the couch- she even knocked the toast right off the plate my father had this morning.. :lol: We are learning to be more on guard when we hear Baylee running.

Baylee loves her kisses and cuddles and will curl up on your lap or on your shoulder at anytime. So Loving.

Baylee will make a family very happy and she looks forward to finding her FOREVER HOME..We are just crazy over her. She is a Great Puppy.. And just look at that face!!
    Baylee sitting on the couch with Dad.jpg
    Baylee, Gracie and Stuffed puppy Precious sleeping.jpg
    Baylee and Pretend Mama Gracie.jpg

GraciesMom

Baylee is doing really well, settled in more and more each day and is such a firecracker. :lol: She is up and running early in the morning and takes a wee break in the afternoon for a nap. :lol: Gosh they are so cute when they are sleeping. ;)

Baylee is very active.. as a pup would be and would benefit from a family who can give her lots of attention and loving. She seems to always want to be in the moment of what everyone else is doing.

She responds well to her name being called and the word no. She is able to be redirected easily.

She likes to follow me (us) around the house and again, becareful where you step… She is like a super ninja.. you think there is nothing behind you, but she is always there.

We bought her a few chew toys but she much prefers the other dogs Kong ( Best dog invention ever) ;) .. and she still much prefers to chew on Gracie… A habit we are trying to break.. for Gracie’s sake… :lol:
    Baylee with Gracie and Oisin.. Playing outside.jpg
    Baylee Facebooking with Emma.jpg
    Baylee sleeping on Gracie.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its so funny reading about poor Gracie being used as a chew toy when she used to do the exact same thing to Rocky……the circle of life xxxx

GraciesMom

Baylee has sure settled in nicely and is a very loving and active puppy.. She is on the go many mornings just ready to start her day with lots of play..She has the sweetest face.. I think she has a wee rabbit in her because when she runs for something she has this cute little bounce to her when she gets to the end of what she was aiming for. :lol: She actually bounced totally over Gracie last week in the garden. :D

Baylee keeps us on our toes as she likes to find all the shoes and papers that I keep forgetting to put away. :o

Every night after dinner if the word treat is mentioned Baylee now follows the other dog’s lead and runs into the kitchen, waiting patiently for her doggie treat too..

We’ve put her on the lead a few times and have walked her around the green….she wasn’t too sure about it all. :?

She is doing well with potty training as we had no accidents ( That we know of :shock: ) yesterday…

She is still looking for her Forever Family.. ;)

GraciesMom

Baylee trying to get to me chocolates!! Bold Pup!
    Baylee found the remote…jpg
    Baylee heading towards my BD chocolates.jpg

GraciesMom

We dropped off our Sweet, Sweet Baylee with her new Foster Mommy Debbie yesterday..as we prepare for our 2 month summer vacation in America.. :cry: :cry: We miss her terribly already.. :cry: :cry: boo.

In the 3 weeks we had Baylee she was a pure JOY!!! The house is certainly much more quiet now.. which I think I don’t like too much now. And our Gracie will miss all the play… and boy did they ever play.

Baylee lights up a room and the whole house just with her prancing in and out of each room, following your moves and hoping for lots of love and cuddles.. and is she the cuddliest pup ever.. She will often hop on your lap and curl into a ball and fall asleep.. Baylee is still very small in size and cuddling her often reminds me of holding a new born baby… Ahhhhh ;) Remembering the days..

She gets along very well with other dogs and is very good with children.. She likes to explore her surroundings so puppy proofing everything is a good idea.. I actually miss her dragging our shoes across the living room floor.. ;) She did nibble on one of my flip flops before I realized she had it.. Sneaky wee thing.. It’s a good thing I can stock up on more in the US.

Baylee is now in equally good hands as we met the new foster family yesterday and they are lovely… I’m totally jealous but I know Baylee will be taken very good care of until her FOREVER FAMILY finds her.. and that FOREVER FAMILY is going to be SOOO lucky to have her… as she will be lucky to find her new family.

I will be posting more lovely pictures of Baylee… An adorable face that everyone could fall in love with.. We did.. :D

Don’t miss this opportunity to have this Beautiful Pup as your own. She is waiting for you!

GraciesMom

Here are some more cute pictures of Baylee.. We have hundreds of them. :lol: I am always with camera! :oops:
    Baylee and Gracie cuddling.jpg
    Baylee and Gracie with more Cuddles.jpg
    Baylee Smiling.jpg

lainey

Awwwwww :D Lovely, lovely photos of Baylee & Gracie together!

kaydoyle

This little girl continues to thrive :D
    bay.jpg
    bay2.jpg

sandracul

Baylee and Buddy (formally Flint Effy brother!)and Tilly all had a sleep over in my house last night 8-) I must be mad .

They were great Baylee went to the fun day and loved all the attention,then back to my house and the fun began when Tilly came to join the party too :lol:
    She is a fab little girl,loves everyone she meets. The picture below is us on our way to the fun day with Baylee telling us which way to go…
    SAM_5481.JPG
    SAM_5480.JPG

Brenda

Is Baylee still needing a home? :)

tara

Well Baylee is heading off to her home early tomorrow.

It was so worth the wait because she will be a busy girl with her 2 doggie buddies and agility when she is ready for it :D :lol: :D
    What a fantastic family and little pack to be a part of.

I have been promised updates and photos once Baylee settles, cant wait to see them.

siobhan

What great news. I had the pleasure of meeting Baylee on Thursday. She is a gorgeous pup. Really playful and full of life.
    Looking forward to the photos and updates.

GraciesMom

:D :D :D We are so super excited to know our foster pup Baylee has found a good home… We were her first foster family and what a heart break it was to see her go…. :cry: :cry: :cry: Our family is thrilled that Baylee found her Forever Home and Thank you to whomever adopted her.. Isn’t she just the cutest… :P

Please let us know how she gets along as we still think of her as family and miss her so much!!! Yeah for BAYLEE!!!! :D :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.