Jessie James – Collie x puppy

Jessie James – Collie x puppy

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Jessie James – Collie x puppy

• This topic has 1,045 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Jessie James is a male 4 month old Collie x.

kaydoyle

Suzi Walsh is picking this baby up today and dropping him to his foster mammy Catherine o’Kelly :D Thanks a million ladies ;)

Anonymous

Lovely lovely mini collie boy 5 months old and real name jessie

kaydoyle

Urgent foster needed as his foster families dog hasnt taken to him :( . If you can help please text Gwen on 085 8158201 or call Kathy 086 3696413. Thanks ;)

belindaj81

jessie is an absolute little charmer. Lilly was abit off wit him at first but now they seem to be ok. he loves his food and lovesssssssssss his cuddles, and im sure in a few days himself and lilly will bE the best of friends. he will be joining the late late club tomorrow night, its mine and lillys favorite, ( GOD LOVE HIM ) :lol:

belindaj81

I let jessie have the run of the kitchen and the hall last night and there wasn’t one peep out of him all night and he didnt have one accident. He waited until this morning and then did his business outside. Hes a lovely fella. Loves the attention and cuddles, would be happy to lie down all day and let you rub him. He pulls abit on the lead but thats just because hes so excited to be going on walkies. With regular daily walks 2 to 3 times a day he will be an excellent walking companion. Loves playing football and tug. He would definitely keep you in shape ;)

okellyca

This is a gorgeous little pup, bundles of energy, loves hugs and just wants to have fun all the time! Him n Boo just didn’t make friends but he’s a total sweetheart, I’m delighted he’s getting on so well with his new foster home :) Best of luck little chap!

kaydoyle

belindaj81

jessie is great. so soft and so gentle. suzy came to visit him today ( my sisters dalmation ) and i think he has falling in love love with her. puppy love :D

belindaj81

well poor jessie was neutered today and well he’s feeling a little sorry for himself now. but me and lilly are looking after him now and we will make sure he gets through this with our support :D

belindaj81

jessie james went to his forever home today and i know that he will be definitely well looked after. i could see that it was love at first sight. Best of luck jessie you were a joy to look after :D. You have found a good loving home with Mr and Mrs Kenny. ;)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.