Jessie aka Ivan – Yorkshire Terrier – HOMED

Jessie aka Ivan – Yorkshire Terrier – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Jessie aka Ivan – Yorkshire Terrier – HOMED

• This topic has 12,721 voices and 117 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man landed in the pound today and is in terrible condition. If you can offer this poor little man foster please contact Kathy on
    086 3696413 ;)

tiandprince

Oh my god the poor pet, he must be so uncomfortable, i hope someone can take him & give him some tlc!

kaydoyle

bronte

anything I can do to help? :cry:

belindaj81

im gonna take this poor chap in today. Why do people allow this to happen :evil: Will post photos later when liz works her magic on him ;)

lucille

I’d love to take him, but with Des getting neutered tomorrow I’m not sure how that would work! The poor little soul, how or why would someone leave an animal in so much discomfort!! :( :?

bronte

fair play to you Belinda….

lainey

I’m absolutely gobsmacked. HOW could anyone do that to a little dog? Thanks Belinda for taking him out and could you pass on a hug from me to him? I’m in tears looking at his photos. :(

lucille

Ah I am so happy, can’t wait to see him with his new hairdo!
    give him a hug from me & Des xx

yorkie

Words just cant describe just how Im feeling right now looking at this post.
    Just as well I dont know where his previous owners live :evil:

Thanks Belinda for taking him in. You know how to contact me if I can be of any help.

Poor little fella at least he is in kind hands now.

sassychick

Omg the poor little mite he looks so miserable :cry: ..hopefully after some tlc and a good groom he will feel 100% again …loadsa hugs 4 ya buddy ;)

stk78

thank you for taking him, belinda. i was there when he was brought in today. horrific isn’t the word for the state he is in. his fur is dreadlocked it’s so matted, and you can’t see his face at all. he smells dreadfully of urine. absolutely dreadful. i hope beyond hope that something can be done for this little fella. he’s young, i think. i overheard staff saying his teeth are bright and strong. hopefully the worst of it is cosmetic, and after some grooming and food and tlc he’ll be ok. he was very depressed.

thank god for DID and the folks at the pound!

jdogs2010

oh good god .. how does that even get to that stage? i’m sickened :( .. he’s gonna look like a brand new pooch later!!

TobysMum

Poor little pet. I’m heartbroken to see him in this condition – how very sore and uncomfortable he must have been for so so long! I just can’t understand how ‘people’ can let this happen to someone so helpless. I’m glad he’s safe now and I hope his owner NEVER finds him. Be well little one, lots of love going your way. xxx

Linda8

I would love to foster this poor little thing. Was up at the pound today and brought it out for a walk. Came home and have filled out application form to foster a dog.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.