Jess

Jess

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Jess

• This topic has 1,381 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    tracy

She will be wormed, microchipped, neutered and have at least her 1st vaccination before being rehomed. This girl is in foster with me an she is gorgeous.

tracy

this beauty is a six month old black lab.great with kids an dogs,only had her a couple of hours an she has settled right in.she played football with my son for an hour an fell asleep on my daughters lap.knows how to sit an lie down.gets on great with my akita.dont know if shes house trained yet but hasnt had any accidents in the house so far.
    jess 007.jpg

tracy

another pic
    jess 003.jpg

tracy

isnt she beautiful
    jess 004.jpg

tracy

Jess slept all night not a sound out of her,also no accidents and went straight to the door this morning to let me know she needed to go out.Loves just playing for hours but will also just lay on her bed when she knows its time to relax.
    I have my 5 year old nephew coming later so I am going to see how jess reacts around young kids.

tracy

well jess is doing great.tested her with young kids an there wasnt a bother on her.shes so gentle,very loving an loves attention.let her off the lead for the first time last night to test her recall an she was great,came straight back every time i called her.she is just a pleasure to foster.

charlotteh

She is adorable, My son is mad about her, He is football crazy :D

tracy

Yes she loves playing football,my 13 year old son plays with her for hours.I have to say Jess has stolen my heart,she is only a six month old pup but yet no chewing of the furniture,no accidents,no crying,no play biting,and just loves to be near me.Loves affection an so good.Whoever gets to rehome her will be very lucky.

tracy

jess went to her new forever home today,its a little bit sad for me but the family who now have her are really nice people an i know she will be well looked after.

kaydoyle

We met this little beauty this evening and wow what a stunner :D She has settled in already and is adored by her lovely new family :D

markt

Brought her home today, she settled in very quickly. will keep posting updates as much as possible. thanks again to Tracy for looking after her.

markt

We took Jess to Terenure Vet Hosp on wed to have her op, she came home in a daze for rest of the day. Back to her usual self next day,but the plastic thing around her neck is annoying her big time. Pity her,she sit at the front door thinking she’s going for a walk. Otherwise she is brillant, only had a little accident in the house this morning. She went a number 1 in the extension, i think the op and thing on her neck has put her off her routine a little.
    002.JPG
    003.JPG
    004.JPG

sandracul

Hi mark its Sandra delighted for you and your family for the newest member of your family ,, she is beautiful :D .

markt

Thanks Sandra, we are thrilled with our new member of the family. Jess is going to have her stitches removed and next vaccine this sat morning. Can’t wait so we dont have to put the plastic lamp shade thing on her at bed time! We are off to France for holiday next week and Tracey has kindly agreed to look after Jess for us. :)

tracy

i am so looking forward to having jess back for the week ,monty my dog will love it.she looks like she has grown a bit in in her pics,that must be down to all the good food an love from her lovely family.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.